Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
I remember the vector dude. You inspired me to do one (which I lost :()

IIRC, You also made a signature from it for me as I requested.

I remember the vector dude. You inspired me to do one (which I lost :()

IIRC, You also made a signature from it for me as I requested.
Yes, I remember making an avatar for you as well.

Gosh, I was so active those days! Hardly have any time for photoshop these days. Also think I am not as good as I used to be.

Last edited:
Nah Your Are Always Awesome

Yes, I remember making an avatar for you as well.

Gosh, I was so active those days! Hardly have any time for photoshop these days. Also think I am not as good as I used to be.

You're always great. Once a great graphics maker, always a great graphics maker.

You're just entering KBC's period.:p

Yo Pranav, it doesn't look like you're making much atm, but would you still be up for another banner edit for me? :p

11 -> 12​

e6xi6o.jpg

Was just browsing Google and I was pleasantly surprised to see my artwork on the first page (my resolution is 1920x1080p) when I did an image search on 'Sachin Tendulkar'. The search returns about 9,450,000 (10 million) results in total.

click!

Here's the artwork for those who haven't seen it before. This was my first vector artwork.

Though, the one thing that makes me angry is that most of the sites that have put the above artwork on their site have done so without my consent. They didn't even put my name along the artwork. :(

Don't worry pal, it's almost inevitable someone will rip it. I've had to take the same toll for my own stuff too. Just let it go there's nothing much you can do than put your copyright on your stuff where no one can imagine.

OR make a blog that redirects you to this thread, so you can have that url as a copyright in your stuff so people will recognize who makes the stuff they find on the internet like the Sachin wallpaper.

Yo Pranav, it doesn't look like you're making much atm, but would you still be up for another banner edit for me? :p

11 -> 12

There you go:

2m7erls.jpg

OR make a blog that redirects you to this thread, so you can have that url as a copyright in your stuff so people will recognize who makes the stuff they find on the internet like the Sachin wallpaper.

This sounds pretty nice. I'd like to know more about it. Will catch you on MSN sometime soon.

My Request : I want from you to make a Signature, size = 1000x500. Text = "My Camera, My Clickzz". Background = Suitable, Which you like.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread