Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Not so great. Looks somewhat messed up. Must be the lack of practice.

Wow ! thats rocking .:thumbs

Your work is speechless :clap

I really dint like your entry this time,Pranav.The Sig had too much contrast and the Lighting was poor And it was too much sharpened.Try to avoid that next time.:)

awesome stuff Pranav:clap

Not so great. Looks somewhat messed up. Must be the lack of practice.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments and the critique as well. :)

I made something in photoshop after months, so am definitely rusty. Should hopefully improve from here on!

Looks brilliant :clap But still not upto your standard :)

UBolt.png

UsainBolt.png

Something after a very long time!
Didn't like the ava, the stock is poorly placed and both ava & sig are a bit rusty, I think it's sharpened a tad high, a bit more effects would have made it look better. Love the innovation & placement of the text though. You'll do better if you do stuff regularly.

A nice sig, the lightning in the sig is somewhat not proper. The brushes flow well with the background texture but can't say the same for the render. Can't say much about the avatar.

What was the font used in the sig again? :p

Looks much better. Too much attractive layers here and there and also a lack of attention the render makes it not so great. You've still got a long way to go before you get back to your old level.

Much better. Love the innovation. Can I take this as a chance to request stuff of..umm...Penelope Cruz?

Yeah,you request every good GFX member to make a cruz avy or siggy.& you use let me guess 2/4 that has been requested?

Users who are viewing this thread