Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Hey Pranav the Leverock sig and the Banner are great. They remind me of KBC's works. :thumbs

The 3 Mobile banner is great, thanks mate.

Hey Pranav the Leverock sig and the Banner are great. They remind me of KBC's works. :thumbs

Thanks guys. :)

Gilly's Request :

GillyB.jpg

Hey sorry to be a bother, I know that you are one busy man but just out of curiousity are you working on my previous requests? I would really like to have them soon. Thanks :)

Hey sorry to be a bother, I know that you are one busy man but just out of curiousity are you working on my previous requests? I would really like to have them soon. Thanks :)
I don't actually know what is Trinidad and Tobacco. So, I want you to provide me some pictures. Also, I'll make you an avatar and a signature, but not a wallpaper as it takes time.

maybe you could make a sig with a picture of any Aussie getting out and it says "Jog on son"

hey mate if you have time could you please make me an African Premier League logo (upcoming cricket game I am working on).
In the logo could you include the South africa, Kenya and Zimbabwe flags.

hey mate if you have time could you please make me an African Premier League logo (upcoming cricket game I am working on).
In the logo could you include the South africa, Kenya and Zimbabwe flags.
Yeah, I'll try to do it as well. I am ingoring logo requests, but as you've only one logo to be made, I'll do it :)

Users who are viewing this thread