Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Hey PP are you complete my request.
Here are your previous requests :

Agillu.jpg

AGilly.jpg

Also, I'll make the banner soon.

Hey Pranav could you also make a Trinidad & Tobago Wallpaper, Avatar and Signature for me please. It doesn't have to be related to cricket. Thanks :)

Thank you so much pranav. Great Avtar and sig.:hpraise

One more Request Can you please also make a banner for my cricket 07 download thread "Gilly's Cricket 07 Downloads".
Please!

Last edited:
Hey Pranav could you also make a Trinidad & Tobago Wallpaper, Avatar and Signature for me please. It doesn't have to be related to cricket. Thanks :)

Mate I love that style of those Sachin and Gilchrist signatures.Its really stylish.KIU.

Thank you so much pranav. Great Avtar and sig.:hpraise

One more Request Can you please also make a banner for my cricket 07 download thread "Gilly's Cricket 07 Downloads".
Please!

Thanks guys :)

Also I'll try to do the requests soon, but I am really busy. But, still I'll try and complete them.

I'm not trying to rush you but when you get round to it could you make a banner for me?
I would like it to be a '3 Mobile Test Series' banner, between Australia and New Zealand.
I've attached some images that possibly could on it, but if you can't do it with them it would be fine to use others. Thanks in advance :cheers

Attachments

• NZ Logo.jpg
    NZ Logo.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 6
  • australia logo.jpg
    australia logo.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
I'm not trying to rush you but when you get round to it could you make a banner for me?
I would like it to be a '3 Mobile Test Series' banner, between Australia and New Zealand.
I've attached some images that possibly could on it, but if you can't do it with them it would be fine to use others. Thanks in advance

I'll try to do it by the weekend. :)

hey mate, your work is awesome any chance you could make me a signature of Dwayne Leverock?

Oh, just Logos I need, 200x200. I asked Ahad but he doesn't do a lot of logos although he's having a try.

Hi Pranav, can you please make the logos for the following teams of IPL PC style League.

1.Bengaluru Bulls
2.Chennai Crocodiles
3.Delhi Badshahs
4.Jaipur Jaguars
5.Kolkata Kings
6.Mumbai Americans
7.Mohali Machos
8.Hyderabad Nawabs

Hi Pranav, can you please make the logos for the following teams of IPL PC style League.

1.Bengaluru Bulls
2.Chennai Crocodiles
3.Delhi Badshahs
4.Jaipur Jaguars
5.Kolkata Kings
6.Mumbai Americans
7.Mohali Machos
8.Hyderabad Nawabs

You really want some other guy to do it for you. I am currently really busy. Thats the reason I told Biggy as well to look out for some other guy to do it. A logo usually consumes about 15-20 minutes. Though, I am open for other things as they require half of the time. I hope you understand. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread