Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Here is your request chetan :

2122018ef29c610921c62f7c2827045050d144b.jpg

loved it but the background should have been of different color but cheers i like it::thumbs :)

I dont like this one as much. The render and background dont blend too well and the light render and dark background dont match... sorry.

Keep practising mate, and you will get the hang of it. Maybe try some new avvys styles as well. Just keep fiddling around and you will be pure class in what will seem like just a few weeks!! :)

Try not to use precuts in avatars. Try to do photo manips as you get the best results with them.

I dont like this one as much. The render and background dont blend too well and the light render and dark background dont match... sorry.

Keep practising mate, and you will get the hang of it. Maybe try some new avvys styles as well. Just keep fiddling around and you will be pure class in what will seem like just a few weeks!! :)

No worries. I will try to improve :)

Try not to use precuts in avatars. Try to do photo manips as you get the best results with them.
What do you mean by them ?

Photomanips is when you use the original image and add colouring and lighting etc.

Do you have an account on FA?

I dont really like this one mate. Nice background though but I dont like the render really.

Try some icons where you dont use cutouts and try some colouring and lighting.

KUTGW! :)

You can sometimes use cut outs, but I just wanna see how you do with normal images :) Dont be afraid to try new things! :D

Excellent mate i loved that ishi avatar (thee black corner??) and Jaya Wallie is just great(where you got such a Pic of him??)

Users who are viewing this thread