Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dont really like that wallpaper. IMO the render is to big and doesn't blend and the size of the render means there isn't enough room for better text. Sorry but I think you can do better. On the upside nice second render, its placed well but try using textures that will make it more coloured.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I dont really like that wallpaper. IMO the render is to big and doesn't blend and the size of the render means there isn't enough room for better text. Sorry but I think you can do better. On the upside nice second render, its placed well but try using textures that will make it more coloured.
No problems mate.I will keep this in my mind while making my next wallpaper.
Cheers for the constructive comments :cheers

Pranav

ICC Board Member
RYAN SIDEBOTTOM SIGNATURE

V1 (600x200)
2310808b2f513d7bde1ee54c6010f60bae3a27c.jpg

Last edited:

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Well done i liked the blue color type of background:)

Good work and also make a sig something like this but with S Tendulkar ;)

Last edited:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I'm liking that sig! I cant believe you made something like that!! Your only on page 5 and you know lighting on backgrounds, different render effects, some nice effects around the render (like that line) when to not over do it like only adding those lines was the perfect touch although the text could be a bit different in position and size. Well done mate!

KUTGW!

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Hey Pranav , i am doing a story. I need a picture of 600 X 200... The theme should be India vs. West Indies 2008... Can you make this one for me ???

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Loving the sig. Such great work mate. I'm tired at the moment so all I'll say is add some light textures.

Users who are viewing this thread