Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Thats an amazing wallpaper tbh.I know it wouldnt have taken you more than 30 minutes,but its truly fantastic.The colors flow very well and the text is mind blowing.KIU mate.

No problem. Amazing work, thanks for the wallpaper. I want it for my personal use so I will colorize it myself. :clap
Thanks.

Pranav one more request mate-
Can you please make a Roger Federer Wallie?
Sure.

Thats an amazing wallpaper tbh.I know it wouldnt have taken you more than 30 minutes,but its truly fantastic.The colors flow very well and the text is mind blowing.KIU mate.
Thanks.

To be honest pranav it is trully awesome not saying anything fake mate seeing that i am missing michael jackson thanks for it.:crying

India.jpg

awesome work once gain mate. thanks for that.

I don't like that wallpaper much, and for just one reason. That huge thing in the background is just one texture. I'm sure most don't know that but more work could have gone into this wallpaper.

I don't like that wallpaper much, and for just one reason. That huge thing in the background is just one texture. I'm sure most don't know that but more work could have gone into this wallpaper.
Exactly same as my opinion.But I like the outcome though.
Nice to see you using those patterns.:)

naresh091 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

I loved that render or stock tbh.

Was waiting for this PP.
Once again great work as usual.
Love it tbh.:)
Thanks

Thanks. :)

I know its just a one texure in the background, but its a request. The person who asked for the wallpaper is happy with it. Thats the logic behind a request. It doesn't matter if you spend 5 mins or 5 hours doing a request, the thing that matters is satisfying the person.

Exactly same as my opinion.But I like the outcome though.
Nice to see you using those patterns.:)

naresh091 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

I loved that render or stock tbh.

Yeah, tried my first go at them.

KryptoNate!

Hey Pranav i've got another request for you :D. Could you make me a Nate Robinson signature and avatar. On the signature put his name and underneath put "KryptoNate" underneath. Use the picture of him jumping over Dwight Howard in the Slam Dunk Competition and use whatever effects you like. Thanks.

A request:-Can you make a avatar and a sig and a profile picture of Michael Jackson,Can you make it fast.

Hey Pranav i've got another request for you :D. Could you make me a Nate Robinson signature and avatar. On the signature put his name and underneath put "KryptoNate" underneath. Use the picture of him jumping over Dwight Howard in the Slam Dunk Competition and use whatever effects you like. Thanks.

A request:-Can you make a avatar and a sig and a profile picture of Michael Jackson,Can you make it fast.

Sure things guys. They'll be done within 5 hours. :D

Oh,Thanks,I hope it will be awesome.

Great Wallpaper. I like it's simplicity. I hate how everyone here, whores textures. This has a great clean look. Shame the render isn't cut right.

Users who are viewing this thread