Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Great Wallpaper. I like it's simplicity. I hate how everyone here, whores textures. This has a great clean look. Shame the render isn't cut right.

Cheers.

Recent Requests :

NateRobinson.jpg

Nate-Robinson.jpg

MJackson3.jpg

MJackson2.jpg

Classic signature of michaeljackson mate keep ut the great work.:hpraise

Liked both.
I like the depth in the Jackson signature.About Robinson one,the positioning of the stock is amazing.Text is quite good in both of them.
Nice work.

Classic signature of michaeljackson mate keep ut the great work.:hpraise

hey dude michael jackson's sig is good dude ......

Really like the Nate Robinson sig, but try to create some depth and it will look better.

Nice Sig and Avatar dude but i also asked you to make Profile Picture.

Liked both.
I like the depth in the Jackson signature.About Robinson one,the positioning of the stock is amazing.Text is quite good in both of them.
Nice work.

Thanks guys :)

PCGMOTW Week #10 Entry :

Wats.jpg

ShaneWastson.png

I voted for this one.Like everyone said,the green valley at the background is the onlynegative.You should have desaturated ut atleast.

I liked everything in this Entry except the left side of the sig where that scenery type background can be seen.
Anyways,KIU.

I voted for this one.Like everyone said,the green valley at the background is the onlynegative.You should have desaturated ut atleast.

I liked everything in this Entry except the left side of the sig where that scenery type background can be seen.
Anyways,KIU.

This is awesome entry,I too have voted for this.Cheers

I later on realised that the seenery looked a bit odd. I had to fill that space otherwise the sig would've looked empty. Anyways, thanks :)

hey pranav. would you be able to make me a "Newcastle Giants" logo for the APL.

Sure. Watch this space.

Hi Pranav, can you make me a logo for my APL team? The name`s 'North Queensland Firebirds'. Thanks mate.

Users who are viewing this thread