Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Don't worry about the request Pranav, done it myself today since I had some free time avaliable. Thanks for the attempt though!

Hey mate, could you please do me an animated userbar (300x19) with a userbar for each of these

Everton
West Coast Eagles
Australia Cricket

Please put text as ...fan eg. Everton Fan. Also could you make the userbar animation as a kind of like what they do with adboards animation?

mate can i get a banner for my render thread write meghraj's render thread please just like adi's banner

Sure mate.

Remove the rectangle band behind "managed-by-aditya", put some good drop shadow for the text. Another thing, a good point from nick noticing the texture, instead of removing it, place it above the text, and if it's big enough or if not, scale it to the proportion of the text, then rotate it so that it is exactly horizantal and set it to color dodge. You can make a clipping mask and turn the opacity/fill up/down a bit to get the 'new and shiny' effect (:p).

:D

Good, good going!

I might actually have tried that if I saved the psd.

Thanks mate ...:hpraise

Welcome.

Loving that Yuvraj avvy Pranav, text really does it. :clap

Thanks mate.

Your work is awesome. :thumbs

Thanks mate.

Don't worry about the request Pranav, done it myself today since I had some free time avaliable. Thanks for the attempt though!

Cheers. Saves me a bit of a time.

Hey mate, could you please do me an animated userbar (300x19) with a userbar for each of these

Everton
West Coast Eagles
Australia Cricket

Please put text as ...fan eg. Everton Fan. Also could you make the userbar animation as a kind of like what they do with adboards animation?

Could you explain in detail the part which is underlined.

Well just make the text on it Everton Fan, West Coast fan etc.

For the animation, I want it like some adboards where they slide in over the other one.

Sorry to bother, just would like to know if you know what type of font is used in this screenshot. Would be much appreciated if you knew and could tell me... Thanks

Attachments

• aaaWhat font.png
    aaaWhat font.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 33
the first line - "GREAT VICTORY..." - 'Comic Sans'
the second line - "AUSTRALIA" - i don't know
the third line - "ALL OUT !" - 'Walt Disney Script' a.k.a 'Walt Disney Font'

the first line - "GREAT VICTORY..." - 'Comic Sans'
the second line - "AUSTRALIA" - i don't know
the third line - "ALL OUT !" - 'Walt Disney Script' a.k.a 'Walt Disney Font'

Aah yeah, thanks for your help. But what I really wanted to know (and I put an arrow pointing at it) was the AUSTRALIA font :):doh
Thanks anyway though!

Hey Pranav my friend just wanted to show my thanks once again for my great signature. Very happy with it and am grateful for your work! Cheers my frined. You are the best!:)

even i knew that you wanted that font but...

Well just make the text on it Everton Fan, West Coast fan etc.

For the animation, I want it like some adboards where they slide in over the other one.

I'll try to make that soon.

Sorry to bother, just would like to know if you know what type of font is used in this screenshot. Would be much appreciated if you knew and could tell me... Thanks

I have no idea. Why don't you ask it in the Graphics Discussion/Help thread?

Hey Pranav my friend just wanted to show my thanks once again for my great signature. Very happy with it and am grateful for your work! Cheers my frined. You are the best!:)

Cheers mate.

Hi Pranav,Can you please make a logo of 'Mumbai Macots'?

Sure. Will be done soon.

Banner :

Meghraj.jpg

Hi pranav, just wondering if it would be possible to request a Ross Taylor avatar and sig. Thanks so much in advance.

Hi pranav, just wondering if it would be possible to request a Ross Taylor avatar and sig. Thanks so much in advance.

Ross Taylor is the man! And Pravnav thanks for your "donation"! It is your fault that my addiction continues!:)

Users who are viewing this thread