Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
User CP > Edit Signature > Upload this signature from your PC > Use the tag [Sigpic][*/sigpic] without the star and you're done.

Thanks man! And if I can ever return the favour (which is unlikely to be really honest as I am useless at everything!) let me know! Cheers again!:)

Thanks man! And if I can ever return the favour (which is unlikely to be really honest as I am useless at everything!) let me know! Cheers again!:)
@ dutchad : Cheers.

Pato Sig :

A-Pato.png

Good sig pranav. Nice to see some different styles within the style you do. But you know, the techniques are getting a little repetitive. If we judge pieces by pieces or layer by layer of the sig, they're very good. The Bg blending, the render, the text, judging everything individually. But when they all come together, it doesn't seem so good as the individual parts. Probably the missing part is lighting, if you can bring out an ambience, then it adds more style.

Good work, You're getting very well at doing requests, keep going. KIU! :D

@ dutchad : Cheers.

Pato Sig :

A-Pato.png
Nice sig.Im liking the transition in colors from left to right.Blending is perfect.Text is good,but I've got used to seeing this style over and again.:p Good work overall mate.

hey pp, please... would you mind making a siggy and avatar on Chicago Devils???

Srillex_x's request :

T25.jpg

Sorry to be sort of a party pooper but I'm not liking the actual logo part (The main image, not the text) too much. My main gripe with it seems to be the colour choice and the 'T25' text attached to it doesn't flow in. The colour choice is a bit diarrhoea-like. Could you make it like a red/orange/yellow-ish one?

If you don't want to make another it doesn't bother me.

Last edited:
Good sig pranav. Nice to see some different styles within the style you do. But you know, the techniques are getting a little repetitive. If we judge pieces by pieces or layer by layer of the sig, they're very good. The Bg blending, the render, the text, judging everything individually. But when they all come together, it doesn't seem so good as the individual parts. Probably the missing part is lighting, if you can bring out an ambience, then it adds more style.

Good work, You're getting very well at doing requests, keep going. KIU! :D

I am enjoying your comments these days. I really take time, and try to improve upon them in my next sigs. Cheers for yet another advice!

Nice sig.Im liking the transition in colors from left to right.Blending is perfect.Text is good,but I've got used to seeing this style over and again.:p Good work overall mate.

Yeah, I guess, I need to change the style of text. Let's how I do it in my next sig. :p

hey pp, please... would you mind making a siggy and avatar on Chicago Devils???

I'll be doing it soon. :)

Sorry to be sort of a party pooper but I'm not liking the actual logo part (The main image, not the text) too much. My main gripe with it seems to be the colour choice and the 'T25' text attached to it doesn't flow in. The colour choice is a bit diarrhoea-like. Could you make it like a red/orange/yellow-ish one?

If you don't want to make another it doesn't bother me.

Nah, I'll make you a new one. :0

Is my Request Done waiting for it

I'll VM you once I'm done.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Every time I visit this thread you've just improved heaps.

Nice to see you here. Cheers for the appreciation. :)

Requests coming soon.

Hey Pranav, could you please make me a Delhi Daredevils signature? On the signature could you include Sehwag, Gautam and Dinesh Karthik.

Hey Pranav i was wondering can you do a request for me if you are free?I want a banner for my league domestic cricket league.

Users who are viewing this thread