Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
wow, what a banner for german super league... great thing... especially the background is superb (particularly the yellow and black 3d things)...:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Thanks.

Hey Pranav, sorry if you're too busy but from memory you were pretty ace at making logos!
Could I please get a logo done for the Kolkata Supernovas?
Colours could be blacks, reds, yellows?

Thanks

It'll be sone soon.

Hey Pranav. May I please get a logo for the up and coming From The Pavilion: Grand Tournament? Thank you in advanced. (And name your price in vCash on my Profile page.)

I'll do it for free as you're asking for a single logo.

Btw, your VMs are disabled.

Thanks.

It'll be sone soon.

I'll do it for free as you're asking for a single logo.

Btw, your VMs are disabled.

o_rly.jpg

Depending on whether or not I get annoyed by From The Pavilion Grand Tournament Contestants, you might have a 16 logo order on the horizon. Hopefully not though. :p

Please Pranav, I need a logo in urgent. I want logo for my team "Mumbai Murderers".

Will you please do it?

Spinksy's Banner :

FTPGT.png

awesome,cool,mind blowing,very good,excellent, a request could i request exactly like that for my gfx thread please please

Meghraj_t added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

and a question could i get the texture in it and that of bubbles

I hope you are bulk billing these free loaders Pranav! :p

Interested in doing me an animated sig for my comp? Not yet, but soon.

Can you do a PP Style:p Ava and Sig with this picture.
106366.jpg

Hey Pranav,
I sent you a VM about making a banner for my league, NZPL and you replied that you would get to it soon.
I just read that you do not take requests through VM so I thought I would post it here, even if you said you would do it.
Here is the information:
"New Zealand Premier League"
I would like it to maybe have the New Zealand Flag and the name of the league. Just whatever you think looks best. I'm not really too fussed, just put would you think looks best as you are the expert.
Sorry if I sound impatient. :p
Thanks a lot in advance if you are able to do it. :hpraise

awesome,cool,mind blowing,very good,excellent, a request could i request exactly like that for my gfx thread please please

Meghraj_t added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...
and a question could i get the texture in it and that of bubbles

As KBC said, you can do it on your own. As for the texture I am not able to find it from the 10k textures I have. I don't have the psd either.

I hope you are bulk billing these free loaders Pranav! :p

Interested in doing me an animated sig for my comp? Not yet, but soon.

They get it done for free!

Tell me when you need a sig. It's something really easy.

Can you do a PP Style:p Ava and Sig with this picture.

Sure mate.

Hey Pranav,
I sent you a VM about making a banner for my league, NZPL and you replied that you would get to it soon.
I just read that you do not take requests through VM so I thought I would post it here, even if you said you would do it.
Here is the information:
"New Zealand Premier League"
I would like it to maybe have the New Zealand Flag and the name of the league. Just whatever you think looks best. I'm not really too fussed, just put would you think looks best as you are the expert.
Sorry if I sound impatient. :p
Thanks a lot in advance if you are able to do it. :hpraise

Usually, I don't accept requests via VM but I made an exception and accepted yours. It's next on my list.

Where's my wally dude?

I got really fu**ed up during the weekend and hence was not able to do the wall. I doubt I'll be able to get time to create that. So, as for as now I am not doing the wall.

Mate I need some logos wandering if you could help would be happy to give you something for the request the names of the teams are:
Dortmund Dynamite
Berlin Barricades
Wolfsberg Warriors
Hurricane Hannover
Stuttgart Stallions
Dusseldorf Dodgers
Would be Much Appreciated
Thanks in advance.

Pranav dear,can I know what is your Vprice for logo's
I am also thinking of setting up some Vcash price.
Good way to earn some vcash.

Users who are viewing this thread