Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Mate I need some logos wandering if you could help would be happy to give you something for the request the names of the teams are:
Dortmund Dynamite
Berlin Barricades
Wolfsberg Warriors
Hurricane Hannover
Stuttgart Stallions
Dusseldorf Dodgers
Would be Much Appreciated
Thanks in advance.

I'll not be able to do them as I am really busy these days. I'm afraid you need to ask someone else.

Pranav dear,can I know what is your Vprice for logo's
I am also thinking of setting up some Vcash price.
Good way to earn some vcash.

I do single logos for free. I charge vCash on large contracts that too, if I'm free. The price depends on the number of logos to be done.

excellent banner...Great Job !!

Thanks.

Thanks for doing this mate, KUTGW. :)

Welcome. :)

Monzi's Signature :

SGanguly2.jpg

Callum's Banner :

NZPL.jpg

Time to do works isn't as luxurious as it used to be, isn't it pranav? Don't let the requests stuff creep onto your mind, take a rest for a while if you think you need it. You'll be surprised because you can do graphics better than expected.

All from my trembling experience. :|

:p

Last edited:
Time to do works isn't as luxurious as it used to be, isn't it pranav? Don't let the requests stuff creep onto your mind, take a rest for a while if you think you need it. You'll be surprised because you can do graphics better than expected.

All from my trembling experience. :|

:p

There is such a thing as "Graphics" burnout. :cool:

Meh. I really think I need a break. :(

How people can do request is beyond me. I only make something when I have the time and desire. You can't force me to do something I don't want to do. You should take my motto, and apply it to yourself and see the amazing result of having counltess hours of free time to do whatever you want. :happy

How people can do request is beyond me. I only make something when I have the time and desire. You can't force me to do something I don't want to do. You should take my motto, and apply it to yourself and see the amazing result of having counltess hours of free time to do whatever you want. :happy
I usually do artworks when I am free or have nothing else to do. These requests force me to open photoshop when I don't want to. I guess I should become like KBC and take my time while doing the requests.

Doing requests is a really difficult job for me.I would want to spend my spare time on something Im interested in.I cant do something Im not interested about.Ive switched it off since.Im really surprised on how guys like Pranav and KBC keep doing requests without being bored.:p

Last edited:
I usually do artworks when I am free or have nothing else to do. These requests force me to open photoshop when I don't want to. I guess I should become like KBC and take my time while doing the requests.

I'm actually not taking a leave but my internal exams are forcing to stay off from doing requests. :( Which in short is taking leave, again.... :p

@Nick: Ye mate, i get your intention, and you make it simple. But doing requests and stuff really make you a big thing when you go out to make projects. Of course, people who may not take side in Animation and multimedia (much bigger thing than forum stuff, obviously) might consider it only as a hobby.

That's Awesome Sig mate,i have got the thing which i want,but i think i have also requested you to make a Avatar of him?

Users who are viewing this thread