Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Pranav, just stopped by to let you know I am still very happy with my signature picture and just to show it off here for others to see! Keep happy my man and take a break!:)

Doing requests is a really difficult job for me.I would want to spend my spare time on something Im interested in.I cant do something Im not interested about.Ive switched it off since.Im really surprised on how guys like Pranav and KBC keep doing requests without being bored.:p

As I said, I enjoy doing graphics, so whenever I have nothing else to do or am getting bored, I resort to doing requests.

I'm actually not taking a leave but my internal exams are forcing to stay off from doing requests. :( Which in short is taking leave, again.... :p

@Nick: Ye mate, i get your intention, and you make it simple. But doing requests and stuff really make you a big thing when you go out to make projects. Of course, people who may not take side in Animation and multimedia (much bigger thing than forum stuff, obviously) might consider it only as a hobby.

I agree about the requests part of it.

That's Awesome Sig mate,i have got the thing which i want,but i think i have also requested you to make a Avatar of him?

Sure mate. Give me some time. :)

Hi!:)
Can you please make me a signature pic with Stephen Fleming in it mate?

To be done soon.

Pranav, just stopped by to let you know I am still very happy with my signature picture and just to show it off here for others to see! Keep happy my man and take a break!:)

Thanks. Though I am not too sure about the break. The requests keep me going.

Great new guys. My dad's a doctor. Arun Jaitely's (president of Delhi District Cricket Association) assistant became his patient recently. I got two PLATINUM passes for tomorrows match. I'm going to Feroz Shah Kotla with my dad. I'm really excited. I'll update you with the pics I click on Sunday or Monday.

PS : Tendulkar to hit a century if India bats first.

Congrats! Hope you have a great time remember to take autograph of Sachin(if you meet him).:)

Any chance of some more passes? :p

hopefully i ll see if i catch the last ODI in Mumbai ONLY if the if it's the decider :D

LOL ! This is your gfx thread i forgot :doh

Congrats! Hope you have a great time remember to take autograph of Sachin(if you meet him).

He wont see the match sitting on the ground nor near the stumps to catch such a close glimpse of Sachin for a autograph :p

Congrats! Hope you have a great time remember to take autograph of Sachin(if you meet him).:)

Any chance of some more passes? :p

hopefully i ll see if i catch the last ODI in Mumbai ONLY if the if it's the decider :D

LOL ! This is your gfx thread i forgot :doh

He wont see the match sitting on the ground nor near the stumps to catch such a close glimpse of Sachin for a autograph :p

It was nice see the match. I enjoyed a lot. The crowd was fantastic. For pics you can see this post :

http://i36.tinypic.com/2b47lk.jpg

PCGMOTW Entry :

Lillee.png

Pending requests to be done on Wednesday.

Nice sig pranav but i'm a bit dragging myself back to call it a great sig. It's good, you've put in all the ingredients, but the placements aren't good. The BG texture and the render effects don't match up just like that, you need to put in some corrections and adjustments, But a great composition all-round, just your touch is missing. Try this, maybe what you have to do is after you make the sig, close off your comp, turn on the next day and see how the sig is, because your brain is purged from the look of all the great effects you think you did and the way you made the sig, but what happens is that you can forget the main look of the work. That when your mind is afresh, you can point out what's going good and what's going wrong, easily. If you can turn that into a habit, you can instantly recognize what's going right and wrong and correct it. If you get my point. In a simple way, if, 'think like an audience.' That's what makes you a better judge everytime, everyday.

Nice work, kiu. Expecting a lot from you.

Nice sig pranav but i'm a bit dragging myself back to call it a great sig. It's good, you've put in all the ingredients, but the placements aren't good. The BG texture and the render effects don't match up just like that, you need to put in some corrections and adjustments, But a great composition all-round, just your touch is missing. Try this, maybe what you have to do is after you make the sig, close off your comp, turn on the next day and see how the sig is, because your brain is purged from the look of all the great effects you think you did and the way you made the sig, but what happens is that you can forget the main look of the work. That when your mind is afresh, you can point out what's going good and what's going wrong, easily. If you can turn that into a habit, you can instantly recognize what's going right and wrong and correct it. If you get my point. In a simple way, if, 'think like an audience.' That's what makes you a better judge everytime, everyday.

Nice work, kiu. Expecting a lot from you.

Yeah, I used to follow the process during my free days. Not nowadays, I'm afraid.

Hmmm, how many C4D's in the BG?

My guessing is 1, the BG.

Isn't it? :)

KBC is right. Just one C4D has been used.

Can you gimme that render?

Thanks for the stock and thanks for the ava,btw can you change that text colour into silver.

Users who are viewing this thread