Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Hi Pranav, can i have an animated avatar that has Tim Paine and Phillip Hughes in it? You can just use the Hughes avatar you made for me and add on a Paine one ;)
And a Tim Paine sig, to go on with my Phil Hughes one (animated as well), just take out the Mitchell Johnson sig.

Thanks heaps mate! Hope its not too much work.

Last edited:
WTF?
Superb Banner mate :D

Thanks. :)

Excellent Sig..KIU :clap

Cheers mate.

Hi Pranav, can i have an animated avatar that has Tim Paine and Phillip Hughes in it? You can just use the Hughes avatar you made for me and add on a Paine one ;)
And a Tim Paine sig, to go on with my Phil Hughes one (animated as well), just take out the Mitchell Johnson sig.

Thanks heaps mate! Hope its not too much work.

Sure mate.

Could I get a Matthew Wade signature?

Yeah, I'll try to do it soon.

I've been busy lately, though I'll try to finish off the requests soon. :)

Nakul's request :

Dhoni-Yuvraj.gif

Methinks you need to try and blends the render in more with the bakground, beacuse ATM it just looks as if you've just copied and pasted two renders onto it.

Hey man sorry to say this but the render looks like it has been copied and pasted it looks bit odd and could u add some text with their names on it?

Methinks you need to try and blends the render in more with the bakground, beacuse ATM it just looks as if you've just copied and pasted two renders onto it.

cmon PP u could do better

Hey man sorry to say this but the render looks like it has been copied and pasted it looks bit odd and could u add some text with their names on it?

I like criticism when it's constructive. :)

I'll keep this thing in my mind from my next works.

Hey mate, could you please make a logo for the 'Hobart Heroes'?

I did make one some days back. Ask Biggy.

PCGMOTW Entry :

1q018i.jpg

25iouwi.png

Users who are viewing this thread