Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
God your good at life! hahaha

Haha. Yeah, I a probably am good these days. Nah, the main reason is that my exams just got over. So I'm basically free for few days.

G Smith looking good there. like the gold stuff again.

i was gonna ask you about Shane Warne avy, but some 1 already took it. so i am just gonna ask you to do some other spinner. how about Rafique, with his jumpy action ? :D

Yeah mate, the request is in.

Griffo's request :

Australia.jpg
Bangladesh.jpg
Englland.jpg
India.jpg

Ireland.jpg
New-Zealand.jpg
Pakistan.jpg
Scotland.jpg
South-Afirca.jpg
Sri-Lanka.jpg
West-Indies.jpg
Zimbabwe.jpg

Even better than i ever could have imagined lol they are awesome thanks man and with the sig i was thinking Michael Clarke as the main image but if you have room for two use a batsmen and a bowler

P.S Might have to get a nice avvie of you too :p im a fan of your work im feeling Shane Watson or Brad Haddin

Last edited:
dude get over her!! she is a ho with an enormous ass (the only thing i like about her :p)

Good Pranav, nice to see you going for huge requests! :)

KIU.

Even better than i ever could have imagined lol they are awesome thanks man and with the sig i was thinking Michael Clarke as the main image but if you have room for two use a batsmen and a bowler

P.S Might have to get a nice avvie of you too :p im a fan of your work im feeling Shane Watson or Brad Haddin

Hey buddy how about an Kim kardashian sig?

All requests in.

@Gazza : Can I use some better pictures or do you want the ones you've mention?

Good Pranav, nice to see you going for huge requests! :)

KIU.

Luckily, I am able to do them quickly as well.

Yudi's request :

Untitled-1-9.gif

Sorry about the quality. But if you need it forum use, then you have to live with it.

You also might have to teach me how you link your sig with the webpage address

Ok cool thanks, I also just realised I need the Netherlands logo as well.. sorry

Hey pranav,any updates on my logo
Here is a request for you:I need a avatar of Aamir Khan and please make it with a pic of 3 idiots movie.

Hey mate, the signature is nice!
But, the quality of the first frame is low.
Could you simply remove the animation and keep just one frame as the signature!
The frame where Sehwag has his helmet on.

Anyways, Thanks for taking my request so quickly. :)

Hey pranav,any updates on my logo
Here is a request for you:I need a avatar of Aamir Khan and please make it with a pic of 3 idiots movie.

Your logo is going along fine. You can expect it shortly. And, your next request is in.

Hey mate, the signature is nice!
But, the quality of the first frame is low.
Could you simply remove the animation and keep just one frame as the signature!
The frame where Sehwag has his helmet on.

Anyways, Thanks for taking my request so quickly. :)

I didn't save the psd of the signature. I'll make an another sehwag sig for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread