Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Ahh that's a great lighting, i loved it.!:)

Cheers. :)

Hi there,the gfx quality seems quite brilliant.Could you please sneak-in an avatar of legendary Shane Warne?

Yeah, sure. I'll try to make one soon.

Drogba Avatar that I made for a competition :

Drogba-Ava.jpg

Cheers. :)

Yeah, sure. I'll try to make one soon.

Drogba Avatar that I made for a competition :

Drogba-Ava.jpg
Woo,That's good, i guess it is for AOTW in SG.Well here is mine.

14xyzhj.png

Sorry,if it is useless to post it here.:)

That's good as well. :)

Just move the text a little bit towards left and add a lighting source on the top right corner.

PS : I feel the SGFX judges have something against me. They always seem to give me very less points.

That's good as well. :)

Just move the text a little bit towards left and add a lighting source on the top right corner.

PS : I feel the SGFX judges have something against me. They always seem to give me very less points.

Thanks for the advice.Not only you but me also.They are giving importance to some members,who have been in sportgfx for long time.

Simple task but can you do it please :)

Can you make small avatar size versions of each countrys official cricket logo, including the likes of scotland ireland etc

No changes just the resizing and such

If you could just get south africa and australia done first and the rest later that would be awesome

Simple task but can you do it please :)

Can you make small avatar size versions of each countrys official cricket logo, including the likes of scotland ireland etc

No changes just the resizing and such

If you could just get south africa and australia done first and the rest later that would be awesome

Yeah, I'll try to get them done soon. :)

Seems to be a bit greenish,it could be a lotter if it is in yellow,Other than that nice.Make sure you do not adjust too much in neutral option in Selective Colour!.

Hey Pranav, can you make an animated signature of Sehwag?
I want it similar to one which you have already made.

Just two frames of Sehwag instead of Yuvraj and Dhoni.

Dhoni-Yuvraj.gif

Like that mate, Keep it up Pranav

Cheers mate.

yeah nice avvy :)

Appreciated.

Ok cool my next post in the story awaits the logos lol speaking of which

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ry-journey-australian-cricket-team-62550.html

Can you make a sig for my story as well? lol Using the title of the thread and there is an image of Phillip Hughes in there you could use.. but its up to you it doesnt bother me id like to see what you can come up with

Yeah, once I finish with the avas (probably within 12 hours), I'll make the sig as well.

Seems to be a bit greenish,it could be a lotter if it is in yellow,Other than that nice.Make sure you do not adjust too much in neutral option in Selective Colour!.

I didn't play with selective colour. :|

Hey Pranav, can you make an animated signature of Sehwag?
I want it similar to one which you have already made.

Just two frames of Sehwag instead of Yuvraj and Dhoni.

Dhoni-Yuvraj.gif

Ok. I'll see what I can do.

G Smith looking good there. like the gold stuff again.

i was gonna ask you about Shane Warne avy, but some 1 already took it. so i am just gonna ask you to do some other spinner. how about Rafique, with his jumpy action ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread