Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Hey mate. Can you please do an animated avatar for me as your the best IMO at them (you've done my current avvie). I want a Tassie tigers one with this.
1st slide: Text saying 'The Tassie Boys' along with the Tigers logo
Other Slides: Please use these images along with the players names on it. I don't want to be too fussy so don't bother cutting the players out, just use your magic (:p). If you can't get the file size down enough, get rid of Lockyear, any smaller then get rid of Doherty as well. Lockyear's the last player and Doherty's the second last.

78680710.jpg

Bowling1_big.jpg

86820.jpg

109681.jpg

93061044.jpg

93062890.jpg

Can you make a Jesse Ryder avatar for me mate?

Request Accepted.

waiten for my request

Keep waiting till I make them. ;)

umm..my avatar?

page 91 post 1

I didn't get any high quality photos of Rahim. You can ask for any other spinner.

I hope you still remember my request.

I am not doing logos atm.

Hey mate. Can you please do an animated avatar for me as your the best IMO at them (you've done my current avvie). I want a Tassie tigers one with this.
1st slide: Text saying 'The Tassie Boys' along with the Tigers logo
Other Slides: Please use these images along with the players names on it. I don't want to be too fussy so don't bother cutting the players out, just use your magic (:p). If you can't get the file size down enough, get rid of Lockyear, any smaller then get rid of Doherty as well. Lockyear's the last player and Doherty's the second last.

Only three photos load for me. Could you re-upload the other phtotos.

Request Accepted.

that banner is KOOL!

The banner is really good:banana2

Cheers guys. :cheers

They still don't load for me. :p

I'd advice you to upload them on some site and then post the links.

Khuramny's Request :

Aamer2.jpg

Okay, so from left to right, George Bailey, Rhett Lockyear, Xavier Doherty.

picsj.png

Users who are viewing this thread