.:PS Studios:.| Previous Work Released & SPARTAN MSD 7 Bat Released

How Would You Rate My Work??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone can help, ipl patch won't install, it throws an error everytime select async.big.w32 file.

do i need to have big editor for this patch?

screenshots:
50535431.jpg

22593567.jpg

Dlf ipl 2012

DLF IPL 2012

ipl-2.png

Key Features of the Patch | MadeBy | Progress IPL KITS | .: PS_Studio :. | 100%
IPL STADIUM | .: PS_Studio :. | 0%
IPL MENU FX | .: PS_Studio :. | 100%
IPL BATS | .: PS_Studio :. | 10%
IPL ROSTER | .: PS_Studio :. | 15%
IPL MISC | .: PS_Studio :. | 0%
INTERNATIONAL TEAM KITS | .: PS_Studio :. | 0%

This Time i will be Releasing Patch with an User Friendly Installer with Optional Packages and Much More. You will not be disappointed because of the delay. But just be patient because i am working alone and i dont have much time to go with the patch all the time. But i really like modding ASHES CRICKET 09. I have already announced ASHES CRICKET 2012, its hardly on its way but enough work is left on it. I have expected to change it fully, but presently i am working on IPL so you will get the patch in between 1 or 2 week but its not fixed.

Play More Get More :)

Last edited:

DLF IPL 2012

ipl-2.png

Key Features of the Patch | MadeBy | Progress IPL KITS | .: PS_Studio :. | 20%
IPL STADIUM | .: PS_Studio :. | 0%
IPL FX | .: PS_Studio :. | 100%
IPL BATS | .: PS_Studio :. | 10%
IPL ROSTER | .: PS_Studio :. | 15%
IPL MISC | .: PS_Studio :. | 0%

This Time i will be Releasing Patch with an User Friendly Installer with Optional Packages and Much More. You will not be disappointed because of the delay. But just be patient because i am working alone and i dont have much time to go with the patch all the time. But i really like modding ASHES CRICKET 09. I have already announced ASHES CRICKET 2012, its hardly on its way but enough work is left on it. I have expected to change it fully, but presently i am working on IPL so you will get the patch in between 1 or 2 week but its not fixed.

Play More Get More :)

Lets Work together....what do u think?

hey IPL PATCH 2011 not opening the async.big achiever dude please help me

----------

Ok, i will be shortly release these overlays. Work is already in progress.

I have tried it but the result is not good. I will be giving previews about this topic.

hey IPL PATCH 2011 is not opening the async.big file pls help me how to install this patch

Those who have problem in installing the IPL Patch 2011 due to file error is mainly because of the registry of the game in the system memory. Try to recover it by opening REGEDIT.

Goto Run>>type Regedit>>Search for "Ashes">>then update the data of all the registries of the ashes cricket 2009 game by giving the correct root directory of the ashes game... That's it

Your graphics is stunning.BTW,i can see a glow effect in all your graphics. :D

hey IPL PATCH 2011 not opening the async.big achiever dude please help me

----------

hey IPL PATCH 2011 is not opening the async.big file pls help me how to install this patch

Run as Administrator?

Last edited:
How to Install this patch........not working .I am trying to install this patch but it shows error....plz help me...Thanks

----------

error in Ipl 4 patch..........Create file : 2 after select async.big.w32

Guys,
Enough work is left in the patch. Till now i have completed Kits, Logos and Menu FX. But the boring roster is left. I really hate doing Roster, but i will do it in a short time. Presently, i am doing an Overlay which will be quite different from the last time. Because i am doing a whole International patch with IPL, so the overlay will be based on the attractiveness of the game rather than IPL one but their will be the IPL Overlay too ;).

And the users who already have a problem installing mine IPL 4 patch dont worry this time. Just be patient and wait for the IPL 5 Patch. Because this is all for you only and i am planning to create a User Friendly Installer. :D

I am not Previewing my Work now, It will be displayed Later on after the completion of the patch :) .

Guys,
Enough work is left in the patch. Till now i have completed Kits, Logos and Menu FX. But the boring roster is left. I really hate doing Roster, but i will do it in a short time. Presently, i am doing an Overlay which will be quite different from the last time. Because i am doing a whole International patch with IPL, so the overlay will be based on the attractiveness of the game rather than IPL one but their will be the IPL Overlay too ;).

And the users who already have a problem installing mine IPL 4 patch dont worry this time. Just be patient and wait for the IPL 5 Patch. Because this is all for you only and i am planning to create a User Friendly Installer. :D

I am not Previewing my Work now, It will be displayed Later on after the completion of the patch :) .

I've sent you an important PM about your roster especially and your patch in general. Please read if you have time.

Users who are viewing this thread