PS3 Online Match Up Thread

Going online now for a couple of hours. Happy to play anyone aslong as they are going to see it through !

Moving the cursor is part of the game play. I only moved it once towards the end to change the line, you were moving it around in a circle constantly thus being very inaccurate in your bowling.

I do not care that you moved it, I know how to play against a moving cursor. Just find it ironic that the first thing you did when you lost was complain about the moving cursor when you were doing the same thing.

You just have to learn to play the moving cursor and a few matches online should help that. I just wait until the cursor has stopped and then decide whether to attack or defend. Memorize the field so you know what shots are safe and which are risky. That is cricket. The batman in real life does not have a cursor, he does not know where the ball will pitch, it is the same online as it should be.

Either way, it was a good match, lets have another one soon.

I understand that is part of the game, but this is the first game ive ever played against another human (except the one i played earlier and he didnt move the curser) so im not used to it. And i only moved it cuz you were moving it, i was tryina make it difficult for you but all i did was make bowling difficult for myself lol.

But like i said, i wasnt complaining, you beat me fair and square.

Add me

My PSN is PADownz ;)

pathikdesai added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

If u have the game on PS# and cannot play it on a Stander Defination TV, then what you do is:

1. Put in Resistance Fall of Man (NTSC)
2. start a game in campaign mode
3. press the start button and take out the game disc and put in ASHES
4. hit the option that says SAVE AND QUIT
5. ENJOY ASHES! ;)

My PSN is PADownz ;)

pathikdesai added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

If u have the game on PS# and cannot play it on a Stander Defination TV, then what you do is:

1. Put in Resistance Fall of Man (NTSC)
2. start a game in campaign mode
3. press the start button and take out the game disc and put in ASHES
4. hit the option that says SAVE AND QUIT
5. ENJOY ASHES! ;)

that should definitely help a lot of people. Please post it in the general discussion thread too as I am sure many are looking for this info.

Anyone up for a match right now? I will be in the 2020 lobby for the next 2 hrs

can we pause a online match?

yes, press start before the bowler runs up, it will pause for 30 seconds before it automatically resumes. If you are the bowler then just do not press any buttons, however after 30 seconds it will choose a delivery for you and start the run up

yes, press start before the bowler runs up, it will pause for 30 seconds before it automatically resumes. If you are the bowler then just do not press any buttons, however after 30 seconds it will choose a delivery for you and start the run up

so thats a max we can pause for rt?
btw i will be playing tont and i know how to play now so be ready lol

Thread for online PSN's for amateur/ moderate players

hey guys i just started playing online and thought we could share our PSN's here.

mine is fido

i do not bowl crazy yorkers every delivery and keep slogging like the world's coming to an end. I prefer playing more realistic cricket.

do post ur psn.

thers nothing being noob about this dude. the previous thread has already run into a few hundred pages. and it aint too easy getting thru so many pages to find people. Its good once in a while to re-start a new thread.

thers nothing being noob about this dude. the previous thread has already run into a few hundred pages. and it aint too easy getting thru so many pages to find people. Its good once in a while to re-start a new thread.

ok fair enough, want to play a match right now? message me on PSN

ok this really sucks, this thread had fallen to page 2 of the forum ,

Its really hard to find anyone from PC to play, have to play random people and they turn out to be quitters mostly .

I will be on all night tonight, add me on MSN or PSN,

ok this really sucks, this thread had fallen to page 2 of the forum ,

Its really hard to find anyone from PC to play, have to play random people and they turn out to be quitters mostly .

I will be on all night tonight, add me on MSN or PSN,

When I try to add you to my friends on the game it says it can't be done.

Will be on late tonight, not very well so will probbaly be on for yonks.

Give me a shout, name is egg1990

Users who are viewing this thread