PS3 patch..... ?

gunner_3sp_glow

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have been reading of the beta1 patch released for PC platforms. Presumably another patch is being worked on from what i read. As a PS3 user, this made me wonder, will only one patch be released on PS3 due to the console patch problems? (I beleive its takes alot longer during testing as sony/MS have to get involved)

Secondly, will the patch to be released on PS3 incorperate PC beta1 and beta2 patches? In otherwords both patches in one.

Glad to hear a patch is coming for PS3

Eagerly anticipated.

Console users will get all the changes in a single patch which will be released towards end of October.

The beta you are seeing for PC now is to help get bugs fixed before the console patches. They basically have only one go at fixing the game on consoles, so they want to take their time and get it right (there is also a lengthy process to go through with Sony and MS).

It will have the same features as the final PC version.

The beta you are seeing for PC now is to help get bugs fixed before the console patches. They basically have only one go at fixing the game on consoles, so they want to take their time and get it right (there is also a lengthy process to go through with Sony and MS).

It will have the same features as the final PC version.

That all makes good sense. Console users have a further 5 week wait, which I know is quite painful, but the pain will be eased with an oh-so healthy shot of morphine when they get a well-configured patch.

"Ah McGarnagle. Eases the pain" - Homer Simpson.

is there ANY chance that we'll see actual animations for wide ball, no ball, 3rd empire ? I don't think that it will happen..........but it's just sad that something that existed in BLC99 was not implemented in a game made 10 years later (not to mention, which is crucial part of cricket experience)... :mad:

Last edited:
Cant wait for this patch for the PS3.

on another note, is there a way or a patch that fix the player names for PS3. Just would love to see correct player names when playing matches.

End of October is ridiculous. Sorry, but it is inexcusible to send out a bug riddled game then have a patch released to fix basic errors that should have been detected in beta testing almost three months later. I feel I have put the game down for the last time with games like Arkham Asylum, Fifa 10 and Modern Warfare 2 already released and coming out soon.

I am very glad that a quitter system will be introduced, also stats from quit games will be saved! Cheers to the team at Transmission! Thank you for actually listening. :happy

It has no due date, but I think you could assume around the 3rd week of October. PC will certainly try and make sure we are updated on a release date for the console(s) patch.

Users who are viewing this thread