PSP - Views and

Somerset_Rule

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I m thinking about purchasing a PSP and i was wondering whether it was worth forking out the money for a 1GB memory card. Also i wanted to know which games people recommended and which UMD s have been released. Any other thoughts and views about the PSP welcome.
Thanks

banjo6

Club Cricketer
yea defo get one

good games
Everybodys golf
fifa
tiger woods
virtua tennis
and the best coming out the 4th of november GTA LIBERTY CITY STORIES

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
Definitely purchase the PSP. You won't be disappointed. Crisp graphics, widescreen.
You can : play games, play movies, play music, browse the web, has built in WiFi

Best games -
Ridge Racer, Burnout Legends, GTA: LCS, Wipeout, Lumines, Ape Escape.

langerrox

International Coach
Somerset_Rule said:
thanks alot guys - kepp it coming -

is it worth getting a 1GB memory stick?
DEFINTLY, a 2GB would be defintly worth it, if you have a dvd burner you can put your own dvd on your computer use psp video 9 to convert to put on your psp. movie UMDS cost 60 AUS which is like 25 pounds, and half the cost of a REAL DVD! the umds are sonys way of getting your money a second time around, you can also play GBA games on it and musical programs etc. so just buy game UMDs

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
nintendo ds is a great system although not a graphical powerhouse some games are really immersive for
nintendogs
trauma centre
and a lot of cool games are coming for it
the revolution on ds has just begun

langerrox

International Coach
yeh nintendo ds, has some great games coming out, and i like the touchpad and dual screens, i played the golf game not sure which one but it was wicked!, but i like my psp more

Bilal91

International Coach
Definitely purchase the PSP. You won't be disappointed. Crisp graphics, widescreen.
You can : play games, play movies, play music, browse the web, has built in WiFi

Was gonna say exactly the same... it the best man... get one now...

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
I agree that it is a wonderful piece of electronics, and is extremely capable, but the main drawback for me getting one would be that it is excruciatingly expensice to buy over here.

Somerset_Rule

Club Cricketer
langerrox said:
DEFINTLY, a 2GB would be defintly worth it, if you have a dvd burner you can put your own dvd on your computer use psp video 9 to convert to put on your psp. movie UMDS cost 60 AUS which is like 25 pounds, and half the cost of a REAL DVD! the umds are sonys way of getting your money a second time around, you can also play GBA games on it and musical programs etc. so just buy game UMDs

thanks everyone for your help, in the end i got a 1GB for ?49, good price, how can you get hold of psp video 9?#

how do i get DVD's onto my PSP?

langerrox

International Coach
Somerset_Rule said:
thanks everyone for your help, in the end i got a 1GB for ?49, good price, how can you get hold of psp video 9?#

how do i get DVD's onto my PSP?
google psp video 9, get your own DVDS, and burn them onto your pc then use psp video 9 to convert into correct format

Lucky

International Cricketer
You should get a PSP! There is also a new product for it, a 4GB Hard Drive, that connects via the memory slot, and it also includes extra battery:) although that's a bit pricey US$199, But you can also open it up (the HD) and use different sizes of CF cards with it, just replacing the HD.. This product sounds better for movies and songs, but mabye you might want to wait till the price drops a bit.

Somerset_Rule

Club Cricketer
langerrox said:
google psp video 9, get your own DVDS, and burn them onto your pc then use psp video 9 to convert into correct format

okay, can i use windows media to burn the DVD;s on?

Users who are viewing this thread