Questions for Brett Lee Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you say your divorce and being injured has equally contributed to your loss of form lately? Also did you lose the love for cricket in the past year?

Which has been the best ball you have ever bowled? And, what's your take on this T-20 format? Is it good for cricket, or is it just some money making business which is killing the other two forms of the game?

My question : Who do you think is the best batsman you have ever bowled to?

Cheers, and good luck for the Ashes.

Last edited:
Question: Many people posit that you have the action biomechanically closest to perfection from the cricketers who have had their actions recorded. What were your main focus points when constructing your action or did it come naturally to you. Moreover, which part of your action is the most pivotal to creating speed?

Thanks.

Brett, what does it feel like to win an Ashes series and World Cup in the same year?

Question: When you've batted over your career, which bowlers have troubled you most and which bowlers have you been able to admire when they have been bowling at you? This applies to all forms of the game.

Did you ever consider having a Sonic the Hedgehog hairdo when you were at your fastest?

My Question to Brett :
You were a part of the acrimonious India`s tour of Australia in 2007/8. How tough was it for you as someone who has a great relation with India and also with the Indian team to deal with the whole situation with allegations going around and tempers flaring up on both sides.

Brett, out of all the bowling attacks you've been a part of (including New South Wales and Kings XI Punjab) who would be the other three bowlers in your dream attack?

Hi Brett, There has been a general decrease in the number of fast bowlers in world cricket in the last 7-8 years, no doubt because of the amount of cricket played now. Do you think fast bowlers should be managed better? If yes, how should we do that? Is it the bowler's responsibility to know how they should be managed?

Last edited:
Only one question per member will be allowed so can those that posted a second question decide which one they want asked.

WHat the hell. I want to know what Brett Lee thinks of Shoaib getting genital warts. It's a fact, it's out there, it's funny as hell. I want to know his thoughts godammit.

My Question: We know that you love the Bollywood and do follow it. Who do you follow the most in it?? Are you thinking of entering Bollywood after cricket?

If you were to assess the captaincy of Steve Waugh and Ricky Ponting, what are the differences?

Good luck for the Ashes Binga.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the questions....

I will ensure to give a fair share of questions being asked from the members here as the members on my website and my own questions, seem it is a phone interview I don't want to be on the phone for hours to him (would cost me a fortune).

But I will ask a fair share of questions but will not be asking questions that are rude, or unacceptable - just so you guys know I wont ask him about his marriage breakdown, as he is still cut up about it and I have been informed of by his manager not to ask them.

I will ask about thoughts on the T20 Game, his career and the upcoming Ashes, and also his thoughts on other things.

As I said I will give a fair share of questions, just reasonable ones - all up the interview will probably be 20 questions or something, but from now on whenever I go to interview a cricketer from now on I will offer you guys a chance to ask questions.

It is the least I can do for having a great community here.

Keep the questions coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread