rahulrohit downloads (loading screens)

rahulrohit

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Indian downloading screen

I have made a downloading screen of indians. I hope u all will like it. u cann see it here.Reply's Welcome.HOW IS IT ???????????

Attachments

• India Loading screen.zip
    218.2 KB · Views: 50
  • New Picture (1).jpg
    New Picture (1).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
To take pictures of your screen press Print Screen for future - saves you taking a picture and taking up space on planetcricket.

and i think u need much more wrk man, try cropping, anybody can do that, all u have to do is get some pictures in this case i think you used santa banta, and then u just cut it and put them together, u need much more work make ur own backround, crop the images and then paste

Another screen.Just right click on this image and choose save as then choose where u want to save it.then copy it and paste it to ur root directory then there is a folder named images open it and save paste this image

Attachments

• Launchbg.png
    Launchbg.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
New practice loading screen

Try it.Its vry good

Attachments

• New Picture1.jpg
    New Picture1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 114
  • training loading screen dravid.zip
    119.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
New World edition

I have Maked a new world edition menu pack.Here are some screenshots.

Attachments

• New Picture.jpg
    New Picture.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 97
  • New Picture (1).jpg
    New Picture (1).jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 93
  • New Picture (4).jpg
    New Picture (4).jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 88
Drewska said:
I don't think you made that.. and if you didn't your screeeeeeeewed.
I have made that u dont deserve to say like this.I swear i have made that.This is second post

Drewska said:
Im not saying you didn't, but the WORLD EDITION but is the same as the one Arghasen made.
yeah i have putted that one only the text world edition

dude I need to see the rest of the screens, cos Murlitharans picture seems the same to me.

I spent a lot of agonising hours cutting out the backgrounds of the pic in photoshop, and you just cant use them like that..

Last edited:
arghasen said:
dude I need to see the rest of the screens, cos Murlitharans picture seems the same to me.

pics

Attachments

• New Picture (1).jpg
    New Picture (1).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 75
  • New Picture (2).jpg
    New Picture (2).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 77
  • New Picture (3).jpg
    New Picture (3).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 76
  • New Picture.jpg
    New Picture.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 77
I think this is just a case of Rohit using arghasen menus as a template for his own ones but he forgot to take out the World edition.
If thats not the case arghasen, PM me your version which you think has been copied and I'll go from there.

Yes,that seems to be the case,because all the menu screens(except Murali) have a background image as well,whereas all of Arghasen's image's had no background's in them.

Users who are viewing this thread