Rahul's Cricket 2004 Faces!!

Here are a few more pakistani 1s..... what do u ppl check...plzz let me know....most of the pakistani faces are complete...fObstyle has made inzamam and kaneria....so i wont bother making those...any others are left??
pack will be released soon at this site

Originally posted by andrew_nixon@Feb 23 2004, 02:35 PM
Would it be possible to change the gob and roster.pak while the game is playing?

ie. Have a program somehow detect which players are in the match, then update the gob with their faces, and make the roster.pak point to their faces when a button is clicked?
you can change the .gob while playing. thats how i change faces to take screen shots in team management. however, if the screen with the player walking is up while i am changing faces, it does not show in game. if i close to the main menu, change the face, and open team management. it will show the same face.

i tried it in a match, and ganguly's face remained eventhough i tried to change it to dravid's when he came out to bat.

started on something new....i'm making an ICC Elite Panel Face pack .....here are some i had done earlier

Attachments

• new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
here are some new 1s...plzz let me know how u like them! many more to come soon

Attachments

• new3.jpg
    new3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
i thought i'll put up the preview on my thread as well......vishal and me have worked jointly on these pakistani faces... ...they are up for download at the site!

Here are some more umpire faces...i've completed all the elite panel umpire faces...they'll be up for download shortly...plzz let me know how u like them

Users who are viewing this thread