Rahul's Face Thread

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i think i need to edit the south african faces make them less orange and a bit fairer...

here are some west indian face previews.....i have edited a few from those made by killa stilla.....so if u dont like any of them i can redo them from scratch using some other pics which i have..so plzz do let me know!!

Attachments

• preview_1.jpg
    preview_1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 15

Rahul

International Cricketer
no clue how to make long hair!!
i think iniyan made some essex players face with long hair...if u can post that 1 here coz i donno where to get it from then i can edit it and make gillespie's face from there!

D

dishin

And is there a chance you could make those South African faces a lot brighter, especially Pollock, Hall, Boucher & Dippenaar. They're all strangely very brown in the game.

Rahul

International Cricketer
yup dishin..i tried them ingame 2 and found them too dull ...i will edit them soon! but dont expect when coz i have my exams in jan...gotta start studin for them....so lets c when i finish these!

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Rahul,can you make Umpire faces crickert 2004 :saywhat: :) :bow:

Rahul

International Cricketer
yup..i will soon bharat..got exams in another 6-7 days..will be free by the 10th...but might make them before...i'll try to cut them fromt he 2003 faces made for the world cup patch

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Rahul,

I am babai, could you please make new faces of sachin tendulakr , kallis, and other from cricket 2004 and make them for cricket 2002. Thet look great. I hope you can make them easily as they need just a little bit of resizing.

babai

N

nik

can you make a face for rohan gavaskar. if you want a picture of him it is there in his profile in cricinfo.com

Rahul

International Cricketer
what was the post about vishal???

and as for rohan gavaskar i think i made it in the indian face pack...not sure..check in the pack

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
it was something about making them available for download or able to use in cricket 2002

D

DR CHOHAN

dear rahul can u make (this) face useful for cricket2002 this is much better then 1st one i m very thank ful 2 u.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 10
D

DR CHOHAN

dear rahul this is an other pic of my big bro make this 2 useful for cricket2002 i m again very thank ful 2 u.dr chohan

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
D

DR CHOHAN

DEAR RAHUL U CANT GIVE UR WELL WISH ANSWER I M WAITING FOR UR GOODWILL PLZ GIVE ME UR ANSWER.UR WELLWISHER.DR CHOHAN.

Users who are viewing this thread