Rain and Stadium Unlock

Why bother spending money on a game then wanting a cheat to unlock everything in it? Complete waste of money.

At least Codemasters didn't do what EA have just done with Tiger Woods 10. They released a load of DLC on PS3 the same day game was brought out which unlocked everything.

Why do we need cheats?

Cant we play the game fair?

God people on here are ridiculous.

People abuse those who ask for cheats to unlock things why? So what if they want a few codes to unlock things it has no bearing on you or your game get off your high horses it's pathetic.

ashes cricket 2009 pc stadiums and kit unlock

i had recently unlocked 18 stadiums and kitbag and i will post stadiums unlocked patched shortly.

God people on here are ridiculous.

People abuse those who ask for cheats to unlock things why? So what if they want a few codes to unlock things it has no bearing on you or your game get off your high horses it's pathetic.

Lol. Does anyone know the cheat code for getting off your high horse??:D

Any unlockables in this game?

There are usually unlockable cheats in codemasters games. Cool, fun stuff to mess around with like that "bat out of hell" from BL07. There's no buyable cheats on the codies site to give an indication of stuff you can unlock. Do they usually post those for purchase right away?

Puma

Whats the story with Puma? Are they not licensed for this game? Is it possible to unlock anything?

Hey . has anyone found some cheat codes to unlock grounds,kits, etc.......:)

I'm not sure about stadium unlock but surely using one of the editor's will allow kit changes?

I am wondering can you rename the stadium names however somehow using one of the editor's?

Users who are viewing this thread