Random Thoughts

Hahaha. I use omegle at school. I gave a random my friends mobile number and he actually called.

ha.

reminds me of an overshadowed story from my 18th, this pub we were in had a big screen where you could text in messages, the filtering has since been made a lot stricter than it was then and pretty much anything text in went up there.

Texted in with a mate who couldn't make it out's (think he didn't want to miss 6th form the next day, the massive bender) name and number "John B looking for fun. Out and proud 07xxxxxxxxxx"

And then being bevvied completely forgot about it, I got completely wrecked and my shenanigans were talked about for weeks, then when it all died down one day a few weeks later he asked us why on that night he got a few text messages about erect members and things like that.

I'd like to make a suggestion to my Music teacher, if you have Coursework to mark during lessons, instead of putting on Mamma Mia (again) try getting a supply teacher so we can actually do something with that hour.

I can say with some degree of certainty that they won't see this.

Oh my God, I feel so bad. My gf's parents now want me totally dead. I tell you overly religious parents and walking in on us..... = a whole heap of problems. I reckon I might have to go MIA for a few days whilst her dad comes to terms that she ain't his little girl anymore :(

Someone can say her dad putting a bloody knife next to my throat!!!!! Like I said, I might need to disappear for a few days till things calm down. I reckon me trying to explain things might just make things worse

Worse? that sounds like it has potential to be very interesting ;)

Not knowing the sisters age, I'm not going to comment H-man:p

Tom, Tom, Tom. Is your life ever simple and straightforward? You sure know how to pick em...

Wow, I've come back at an interesting time, Tom looks like he might be dead and has to hide in a ditch for a bit to get away from his gf's dad and Maney revealing a situation which could be potentially brilliant or life-threatening aswell! God I've missed this place! :)

Chaps. She was 16. And had massive breasts.

Well, she's 16 and still has massive breasts. All I know is I couldn't get her out of my head afterwards....

Any suggestions for a new avvy? Luc Bourdon has been dead for nearly two years now...

Users who are viewing this thread