Random Thoughts

Obviously my weekend has taken a hit, I'm currently using my very old Gameboy Advance SP whilst playing Pokemon leaf, is it? Its a good evening...

Ha, good times.

Co-incidently, I was just looking at Pokemon again yesterday myself, and they're releasing a new generation.

I doubt kids want to catch 'em all anymore...what with 500 of them...

Found some interesting battle simulators that can be played online against other people, so looking into that. Seems quite complicated however. -_-

It's not English lol. It's used all over the world
Yeah, care to take 2 mins of your life typing out what exactly it is? :help

BTW, Pokemon red/blue up till gold/silver = absolute gold.

Would love to know how many hours my old gameboy was thrashed whilst I played these games.

It's just people on webcam and they get matched up with randoms. If you've ever been on omegle its that with webcams.

Meh!!! Three piles of mustard covered oven gloves! Eurosport, the only channel I can get that will show a bit of cricket here where I live has decided the European Womens Doubles Table Football Semi Final (I kid you not!) is more important than England, New Zealand......Good God!:p:(:facepalm:laugh:mad::noway:D:eek:

He is a comic genius! What a name as well: MERTON. Probably my favourite of all YouTube videos. Listening to an interview with him now.

I only heard about him when you folks here mentioned it. That guys freakishly talented!

I'd like to make a suggestion to my Music teacher, if you have Coursework to mark during lessons, instead of putting on Mamma Mia (again) try getting a supply teacher so we can actually do something with that hour.

Users who are viewing this thread