Random Thoughts

Chaps. She was 16. And had massive breasts.

Well, she's 16 and still has massive breasts. All I know is I couldn't get her out of my head afterwards....

Any suggestions for a new avvy? Luc Bourdon has been dead for nearly two years now...

no. none at all.

Well, she's 16 and still has massive breasts. All I know is I couldn't get her out of my head afterwards....

Any suggestions for a new avvy? Luc Bourdon has been dead for nearly two years now...

Ah I love the kinds of girls I cant get my head out of.......:p

Saw that one coming from a mile off

Girl at work like that, who offered certain services to me lol. If I was 2-3 years younger I would have accepted lol but this old dog ain't gonna sink that low :p

Yeah, the gf is also pissed off at me as her parents are making her go to some wacko church group tomorrow and they want me to go as well. I really think they need to get to know me better ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I just tweaking texted her mum by mistake and I called her parents ██████s. OMFG, I am so stupid, I am so tweaking stupid. I'm going to get really drunk now and try and forget this, I am such an effing moron!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what, I currently would give all the money I own for that to be bs, I really would :(

Think I can safely put this as one of the worst days of my life, I'm going to bed :(

3 points here;
1) I thought you were the best boyfriend ever.
2) She's like 15.
3) you'll have a new girlfriend in like 3 weeks.

Chaps, I apologise now for the disgraceful amount of swearing you are not about to see:

I have just seen the most disgusting tweaking thing in my whole entire life. I shall not divulge the link itself, or give a direct reference to it, so as to protect those who haven't already, but my tweaking God I have seen something that I shall never be able to unsee. I have just seen, on the World Wide Web; an elderly(ish) bloke be murdered.

It is every bit as bad as it seems, and fearsome tweak me I wish I had never clicked it. The video is around about 7 minutes long but fearsome tweak that; I lasted all of about 2. He is repeatedly hit over the head with a hammer, busting it wide open, brain and everything exposed. This in itself makes the stomach turn, but man alive it gets worse; he is still alive at this point. They perpetrators stab him in the stomach with a screwdriver, repeatedly. They poke his brain with said screwdriver, whilst he is still breathing. fearsome tweak me chaps, I feel physically sick, and will have all kinds of trouble sleeping tonight.

What sort of sick ****s would do that sort of thing. Actually, my issue is three-fold. 1) Why do it? 2) Why film it? and 3) Why the fearsome tweak would you post it on the internet. fearsome tweak sakes.

Users who are viewing this thread