Random Thoughts

hanging them will not do anything either. We should sew their mothers vaginas shut to make sure they dont reproduce again

Let's have a crack at an overweight XI -

1. Virender Sehwag
2. Jesse Ryder
3. Jacques Kallis (feel kind of bad to include him in this, but meh, he's a bit big boned)
4. Yuvraj Singh
5. Inzamam Ul-Haq (C) Don't care if he is retired, he is the king of fat cricketers :D
6. Arjuna Ranatunga (VC)
7. Mark Boucher? Don't know that many tubby keepers
8. Shane Warne
9. Darren Gough
10. Dougie Bollinger
11. Ramesh Powar??

Try to keep em recent

1. Fat Gray Smith
2. Jesse Ryder
3. Inzamam Ul-Haq
4. Mark Cosgrove
5. Samit 'Fats' Patel
6. Arjuna Ranatunga
7. Tariq Iqbal + (hilarious keeper, look him up)
8. Timmy Bresnan
9. Ramesh Powar
10. Dwayne Leverock
11. Darren Gough

Is Cosgrove the fatty who plays in the KFC Big bash? Redbacks I think? That guys is a lard ass for sure

fling, that flinged up murdering ████ was only two years old, I'm sure it never even reached the NZ media, at least I'd never heard of it before.

Also that wiki page just has too many details!

Last edited:
Let's have a crack at an overweight XI -

1. Virender Sehwag
2. Jesse Ryder
3. Jacques Kallis (feel kind of bad to include him in this, but meh, he's a bit big boned)
4. Yuvraj Singh
5. Inzamam Ul-Haq (C) Don't care if he is retired, he is the king of fat cricketers :D
6. Arjuna Ranatunga (VC)
7. Mark Boucher? Don't know that many tubby keepers
8. Shane Warne
9. Darren Gough
10. Dougie Bollinger
11. Ramesh Powar??

Try to keep em recent

Haha Reps for the Idea!! :laugh

I find the fact that you even watched enough of that video to give us all a full description of what was going on to be a bit sick..

Was at the Black Eyed Peas concert in Zurich last night with the girlfriend. Part birthday present, I was originally going to go with my mum, but then she didn't wanna go, so took my girlfriend for her birthday. Was the one of the best nights of my life, started with some eye candy as the warm up, a good bit of cheryl! ooof.. is she sexy! No atmos. for poor her though, but when the BEP came on, it went wild.

They did all their good songs that most fans would know, started with Let's Get It Started, and ended with I've Got A Feeling, in the middle they had things like Where Is The Love?, Boom Boom Pow, My Humps, Don't lie and many others that I can't quite remember at the moment, but it was all of their good songs.

In the middle they had each member to a little profile, so Apel and the Asian Guy came out and did small bits, but then will.i.am and Fergie did quite longer bits. Fergie did her solo songs she has done, and will.i.am did a pretty good DJ set and it was pumping! Oh that was another song the did, Pump It.

Overall, it was an amazing night :)

Users who are viewing this thread