Random Thoughts

Ill take that as you do not get my point.

Ill also venture a guess and say that you have never fired a gun before either.

Paintball :yes Real? Well, no.

I suppose all I can say is, go an give it a try, what's the worst that could happen?

Ill stick to BFBC2 I think. Its sort of like asking a hardcore f1 fan who wants to play a racing sim to play "simpsons racer" (it may be fun and it may be racing but its not what that person is looking for)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've fired an L98A1/A2, and can take them apart/put them back together blindfolded. Impressive, eh?

nice, I have fired an AR-15 many times, that is as close to the L98 ive gotten.

I have fired one of these babies -

06.jpg

:cool:

We want to be like that Welsh village ;)

I wouldn't know, I wasn't planning on having a tasting session with it, to assess what I thought about it :p

Fortunately for most humans the concept of heat can also be felt through the skin:p. Whenever I want to know some things temperature I generally use my fingers and hands. Do you try feeling the temperature of your bath water by drinking it?:p

(I assumed a bit got you and you could feel if it was hot/cold.):D

@Cricketman - I had that bloody water pistol when I was 8-10! Anyone remember the massive supersoakers?

Don't you just love dickheads who play CoD and think they are hard. A guy keeps messaging me calling me a prick and saying I'm ████, and yet I've managed to do better than him on every single map we've played. He called me a 'British Gay' so I assume he is American. Sometimes people from your nation just need a smack in the face, hMarka.
Whats his PSN, I'll help you abuse him :laugh

Redlined the rents Aurion today, when dad took me to a carpark to have my first drive in it. Pretty powerful, 200 kilowatts a huge step up from my Magna's 88, and the rents x-trail (not sure, would guess 120 odd).

I've fired an L98A1/A2, and can take them apart/put them back together blindfolded. Impressive, eh?

I'm thinking army cadets as well then? ;)

Fortunately for most humans the concept of heat can also be felt through the skin:p. Whenever I want to know some things temperature I generally use my fingers and hands. Do you try feeling the temperature of your bath water by drinking it?:p

(I assumed a bit got you and you could feel if it was hot/cold.):D

Haha, I knew I was doing something wrong. Yeah, it was pretty warm. I picked it up and chased the gf around with it for a while before throwing it away lol.

Redlined the rents Aurion today, when dad took me to a carpark to have my first drive in it. Pretty powerful, 200 kilowatts a huge step up from my Magna's 88, and the rents x-trail (not sure, would guess 120 odd).

I'm not surprised at your car models haha.

went for a carvery and a few quiet drinks with my mates last night.#

Come 3am a 31 year old married woman basically has me in a headlock, demanding that me and my mate don't go home.

One day I will actually just have a few quiet drinks.

Just applied for a bunch of places. I'd have to be unlucky not to get one.

It was fast food mainly, with a couple of retail joints, but tbh, I'm 14, I want money, not a lifelong job. The quicker I can work and build up some money, the better, as long as it's a reasonable job.

Users who are viewing this thread