Random Thoughts

eh I agree Treva but its not limited to my country. I played BF2 in a lot of Australian servers and if I based my views of the Australian people on people I met in those servers then it would not be a very positive one either.

fearsome tweak me. Might get my mate to buy them and then download them on my PS3. Got his account set up on my PS3, just can't remember his password. That's how I got the WaW extra maps.

Gotta love scrounging from a mate :p

May not be able to. You are only allowed to download it 3 times, and he has a PS3 at his mums and his dads. If I then download it there probably won't be any downloads left. If there is then definitely.

I personally believe ?10.99 is alright for what you get, 5 new maps. But I'm possibly a mug.

Did you guys ever give BFBC2 a go? Honestly, I cant play mw2 anymore, it does not have enough depth, its too.......fake??

Did you guys ever give BFBC2 a go? Honestly, I cant play mw2 anymore, it does not have enough depth, its too.......fake??

Yeah, in my opinion, BFBC is the worst shooter out there. After the "woahhh, I just blew the fearsome tweak out of that building," and "Oooo, really really realistic sniper," there just isn't anything to offer. I'm not in any way saying MW2 is great, but man, its enjoyable at times. Everything i've said is of course purely 100% opinionated.

Hmm, to me it sounds as if you never got past the learning curve and you never experienced proper squad play (which is essential to this game)

However, like you said, to each their own.

Hmm, to me it sounds as if you never got past the learning curve and you never experienced proper squad play (which is essential to this game)

However, like you said, to each their own.

I repped the absolute balls of BC1, so I understand the learning curve, however, my judgement still stands. I play MAG, 254 players in a game, I understand squad play fine ;)

I did not mean whether or not you understand squad play. I said that sounds as if you never got to play with a proper squad.

hMarka added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

I love the sound of MAG but I cannot bring myself to play futuristic or unrealistic games. I only like real modern combat with real life weapons.

I did not mean whether or not you understand squad play. I said that sounds as if you never got to play with a proper squad.

hMarka added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

I love the sound of MAG but I cannot bring myself to play futuristic or unrealistic games. I only like real modern combat with real life weapons.

MAG isn't too unrealistic if I'm honest, the storyline is, but you've not got anything futuristic as such.

I am a bit of a gun guy, have one myself. I like to see how they implement certain guns fire rates, recoil, accuracy over distance etc in video games. Same reason how car nuts like Grand Turismo.

So once you have one fake gun in the game, say a laser gun. Its all over for me, why not just make another fake one that shoots a SUPER laser :sarcasm .

Hope that made some sense

Users who are viewing this thread