Random Thoughts

Hahaha, a bunch of my mates got arrested last night at a flat party. Now am pretty upset I decided not to go :( Apparently they got told they had 20 seconds to leave the flat and one of my pals said is that how quick you....;) Apparently the police don't take kindly to that :p

While I don't like pointing to Wikipedia as a source, Depictions of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia gives a good grounding, though caution that it does contain depictions within the article.

Though why, oh why, do you have to "caution" that it contains depictions of this so-called prophet? Too damn respectful, Matthew, too damn respectful of a silly superstition.

And that's not an opinion - no it's not - since they have no evidence.

Though why, oh why, do you have to "caution" that it contains depictions of this so-called prophet? Too damn respectful, Matthew, too damn respectful of a silly superstition.
So PlanetCricket doesn't get blocked in Pakistan? :p

LOL, we so should, can we try and get blocked in India as well? Might suddenly see a massive improvement in the type of users left behind. So what if the revenue halves :p

" Yesterday's innovation can be today's recipe for disaster ", some random thought. :p

I am sure many will pass this one by, but having being reading "A History Of Western Philosophy" by Bertrand Russell, I was in the middle of the chapter about Berkeley and his like when I remembered that famous limerick about his viewpoint. I love limericks, especially when they are very, very clever:

There was a young man who said God,
I find it exceedingly odd
When I find that the tree
Continues to be
Even when no-one's about in the Quad

(God's reply:)

Dear Sir, your astonishment's odd
I'm always about in the Quad
And that's why the tree
continues to be
Since observed by, yours faithfully, God

Nice!

Also reminds me of the Gary Larson cartoon of God spray-painting "Nietzsche is Dead!" on a wall.:)

sex in the city 2! i had sex with all 3 of them...

and the old mom wrote about it, on her ipad

btw what you guys think of the Pac Man google?

kinda neat idea

That's where I'm from in India. R.I.P. One of my dad's classmates was on that plane, and my dad flies that flight frequently. Massive tragedy.

Rugby league is so much funner to watch when your drunk :)

So sad. Went to Manglore twice in my last visit to India. Such a tiny airport...such a massive tragedy. RIP. :(

Users who are viewing this thread