Random Thoughts

I know, selfish bitch hogging all that bloody door. I did make it clear last night to the missus that if that ever happened, I was bloody well getting on the door with her. I also am not a good artist so if she wants to pose naked for me, we would be back to basics with little stick-men :p

Stuck here in the library doing some boring old essay and I can't get Celine Dion out of my head!!! Shouldn't have watched Titanic last night!!! If only the fools hadn't been going so fast..... Rose could have ended up with Jack and lived happily ever after :p

Ah good. Movie just got released in Scotland?

Hey CD, have you heard about the new T.V's that are coming out? Apparently they're in colour:eek:

Hey CD, have you heard about the new T.V's that are coming out? Apparently they're in colour:eek:
Yeah I got one.

philipsk70.jpg

Try playing cricket in the open sun in the desert at 50 degrees Celsius. On an all-sand ground. Then you have the right to whine. :p

Try living in a land where it is always either raining, snowing or foggy and when a ray of sun does pierce the clouds every man, woman and child strips off :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread