Random Thoughts

I wish it was that simple, just waiting for their oil to run out so there is no excuse left to deal with those people
I live here!!

Atleast give us non-Arabs some time to move out of the country before you decide to blow it up, please!

shoal04d_t325.jpg

Anyone hear about this? Made me nauseas, all that oil flowing into the Great Barrier Reef! And this is only a bit, it's gone about 200m now :/

Well did anyone hear about this in New South Wales?

Man drowns, cops stranded in rough seas

I'm absolutely shocked. He was a good family friend, I just got the news this morning just before I was going to head out to a BBQ. I feel really sad for the family. He leaves behind his wife and three kids, one of which is braindead yet still living after surviving birth earlier this year. The other two when I saw them, I don't think it hit home to them yet - they're only in Year 2 and 5 respectively. He got hit by a double wave about the size of 6M apparently. Everyone with him told him not to go, yet he still went.

Last edited:
Well did anyone hear about this in New South Wales?

Man drowns, cops stranded in rough seas

I'm absolutely shocked. He was a good family friend, I just got the news this morning just before I was going to head out to a BBQ. I feel really sad for the family. He leaves behind his wife and three kids, one of which is braindead yet still living after surviving birth earlier this year. The other two when I saw them, I don't think it hit home to them yet - they're only in Year 2 and 5 respectively. He got hit by a double wave about the size of 6M apparently. Everyone with him told him not to go, yet he still went.

Sends a lesson to everyone, don't go into the water if the waves look too strong, feel sorry for his family, it'd be pretty scary for the children, as a child, that's the last thing you want to hear

Not to mention that he had already gotten' swiped by a wave before a year or two ago whilst fishing as well.

Wow crap, sorry to hear that mate. My sister almost drowned at Coogee beach :/

I got bored so I set up a twitter account, the mods should let you put your fb and twitter links in like the howzat one imo.

Users who are viewing this thread