Random Thoughts

Oh yeah, I really need a job too. Sent out a good 20 applications in the past couple of days. Surely someone'll find me employable.

Same here. I think they might have put me on their black list or something because I am not getting any replies :(

Sent out about 10 CV's over the weekend. Desperate for some money haha.

Yup':

Public beheadings are a regular event in Saudi Arabia. The crucifixion procedure is reserved as an exemplary punishment under sharia (Islamic law) for heinous crimes. Two highway robbers have been executed in this way in the past 20 years.

Worst hangover ever!

I feel like crap right now :p Time to go make a fatty breakfast to try and kill it off ...

Bit late but anyhow...

Fat doesn't help in hangovers, what you need to do is increase your sugar legals and improve your hydration. I'll often have honey on toast after I've had a few, oh and drink water, lots of, post-drinking.

I look forward to using Zorax endorsed hair-loss replacement products.
They'll be of the highest quality, mark my words.

University of Hong Kong are still ignoring me. I applied to them in December, haven't heard back yet. Even UofT and McMasters have replied.

Bit late but anyhow...

Fat doesn't help in hangovers, what you need to do is increase your sugar legals and improve your hydration. I'll often have honey on toast after I've had a few, oh and drink water, lots of, post-drinking.

Interesting to know, I just hear that eating a fatty/oily breakfast somehow temporarily alleviates the 'hangover' feeling. Don't know what to make of it but I just done that. I'll be sure to use your method next time, which is probably on Thursday considering I've got a party on tomorrow night :p

What I do is drink a pint of water before heading out and have cheese on toast. The cheese is meant to increase the lining on your stomach and meant to make you able to drink more without getting drunk (or something like that) Next morning, it is always a fry-up ;)

Kammy is an absolute legend!

Giggity Giggity added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

[youtube]
[/youtube]
Yet another classic Kammy

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else watched 'Charmed'? Alyssa Milano > All other women. She makes Living TV worthwhile, everything else on it is just ████. Plus the other two are pretty good looking as well.

Anyone else watched 'Charmed'? Alyssa Milano > All other women. She makes Living TV worthwhile, everything else on it is just ████. Plus the other two are pretty good looking as well.

I have seen a lot of Charmed - My sister has the boxsets and I have to agree with you Treva, although I prefer Rose McGowen:D

Oh!!!!! Kaley Cuoco (Big Bang theory) was on later series. Kaley Cuoco > All other women :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread