Random Thoughts

Jake what the hell is wrong with you? Why do you want to be a mechanic? Do you not have the opportunity to go to University? Im not sure how it works in Australia but without a bachelors degree over here, you will be poor for the rest of your life, living paycheck to paycheck.

I can go to uni, nothing is wrong with me. I want to be a mechanic as I'm interested in cars, plus I'll save money on fixing my own cars etc, plus it's a job I want to do.

I think RSPCA has an animal shelter where they look after the animals indefinitely.

Don't just think, find out. Otherwise the blood will be on your hands.

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

I can go to uni, nothing is wrong with me. I want to be a mechanic as I'm interested in cars, plus I'll save money on fixing my own cars etc,.

Thats laughable, if you honestly believe that will make up the wage difference between a college degree and not having one, then good luck to you my friend.

If you want to be a mechanic, get a simple Mechanical Engineering bachelors degree and then pursue it. Many places offer it as a 3 years course, and if being a mechanic doesn't pay the bills, you could find several other jobs.

And one of my friends loves cars and messing with them too. But he's going to Uni to get a degree in Automotive Engineering, and hopes to work in F1 racing. That's certainly going to pay more than working in the local garage, and it's essentially the same thing but cooler.

Yeah there is a big difference between a Mechanic and a Mechanical Engineer.

Mechanics do the dirty work while ME's just do maintenance :D

TumTum added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

hMarka stop trying to make me feel guilty :(

So you could be goin to HK... wow

:yes

:banana2

On a side note...just spent another 700K ish on vBookie. Last time around I actually made some sort of slight profit of around 1 mill. Now I've got 6 mill sitting in the bank, and 7 mill gambled...

Currently, with my head down the bog and the propsect of work in a few hours making hanging myself seem like a real good option

Users who are viewing this thread