Random Thoughts

i'm going to turkey for two weeks with my mates on an all inclusive.

Last time I could only afford 1 week and went self-catered, while most of the group went for 2 weeks all inclusive, as I couldn't afford much (couldn't afford to go at all until quite late on)

going to absolutely disgraceful. really anticipating it.

Last edited:
i'm to turkey for two weeks with my mates on an all inclusive.

Last time I could only afford 1 week and went self-catered, while most of the group went for 2 weeks all inclusive, as I couldn't afford much (couldn't afford to go at all until quite late on)

going to absolutely disgraceful. really anticipating it.

Midnight express anyone?

Damn! the Legal age to purchase alcohol might be going up from 18 to like 20 over here :(
At least they said it wont be until after the World Cup, I'll be 18 then :D

I'm trying to work out if on Sunday I should go to rep cricket trials or take the season off rep, try to get a job and save up a bit of money.

I'm not very likely to make the 16's team anyway, I'm only 14, and haven't played for a little while. Plus the players up are pretty damn good.

Thinking of just holding off another season.

Wait, do you guys actually know each other or was he just joking? I'm inclined to think he was just joking, seeing as it was Zorax, but there is that small chance.

Just don't send each other sexy SMS or you might end up in an arab jail :laugh

Did you guys know each other before PC? Has anyone actually met anyone else on PC?

We met on PC. Why, is that weird? :p

Also met Voldemort/Effine (BT Legend) through BT and PC. Still talk to him frequently. Although we haven't met in person since I believe he is a 40 year old female serial killer.

No, in fact I think its rather cool. Hope to meet some PC members on my next trip to England myself.

If I do not come back though, then check dutchad's meat freezer, I might be in there ;)

hMarka added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

What do your parents say about meeting people off the internet? :p

I think the whole stigma of meeting people off the internet is withering away. The internet is no longer only for fat guys and child molesters.

Users who are viewing this thread