Random Thoughts

im just saying that you might as well go to 10-15 games and stadium that way you can spend a day or two in each city. It would be a waste to come all the way here and check out the stadiums only. NYC has a lot more to offer than Yankee Stadium ;)

Ah, you see I could catch the back end of a Yankee series, front end of a Mets series, and working on the game-every-two-days theory, spend 4 days in NYC ;)

Oh and if you do find yourself back in England, I can show you the "broads" of Brighton! ;)

I'm not sure Brighton would be a great place to start with your "broads." Talk about throwing someone in the deep end.......:p - Not intended as a euphemism :spy

I want to do the baseball trip thingy. Trip too New York for my 21st is hopefully going to happen if my mates can find the cash.

Ah so it was you Muely, and if you do make it to NYC let us know eh, Ive got quite a lot of friends who moved there and would love to tear up the big apple.

On the topics of meeting up, I do plan on meeting up with a few guys off this forum in the not-so-far-away future.

Will probably meet up with other people off the net in the future too.

I plan to meet Gazza when I move to the lovely fantastic city of Melbourne and follow their massive success in Netball and Basketball...

He does not want to meet you TumTum, get over it. You should be used to it by now :p

I would love to meet up with Gazza and play some netball with him.. I hear he played it in primary school so he should be pretty good...

I have already won the World Cup on the new World Cup game, took me about 5 or 6 hours playing time.

Users who are viewing this thread