Random Thoughts

No, in fact I think its rather cool. Hope to meet some PC members on my next trip to England myself.

If I do not come back though, then check dutchad's meat freezer, I might be in there ;)

hMarka added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

I think the whole stigma of meeting people off the internet is withering away. The internet is no longer only for fat guys and child molesters.

I've met a fair few people off the internet, not from here though. Had an absolutely cracking drinking session with some last week, in fact.

But then I'm technically an adult, so it isn't really a big deal. For youngsters it's completely different. Think I only met one person who I first spoke to on the internet before I was 18, even then she was a friend of a friend and he was pretty much there too.

Yes boys, took a hat-trick today. 4 for 29 boosts my total wickets up to 11 from 22.5 overs so far this season.

Also, a quick mention about Aussies. We've had an Aussie overseas player the last two seasons and I have to say they are awesome blokes. Pablo last season was just cricket mad and a great bloke and Ben, who is 20 so nearer my age, is an awesome player and a good laugh. Couldn't be nicer people and more enthusiastic about the game. So, whilst on the topic of going abroad on trips, if I was to go anywhere for a fair amount of time it would be Australia.

Pablo last season was just cricket mad and a great bloke and Ben, who is 20 so nearer my age, is an awesome player and a good laugh. Couldn't be nicer people and more enthusiastic about the game

You have got to be kidding me :/

Car rust sucks :( 2 hours of my day gone fixing my rust. Ah well nothing else to do.
Might as well wire up my new speakers while I'm at it

Did you guys hear about the car bomb which was found and defused by the police at Times Square in New York? It sucks to see that terrorism is again starting to spread its tentacles in the West.

Last edited:
I swear your only posts in this thread are about women :p However, I do agree about your comment on Rosie Jones. Up there with Cheryl Cole I reckon for hottest brit.

Same "googles" Rosie Jones.....

(After "Googling" Rosie Jones) Oh my..... :) ;) I need a better smiley - although the one I have in mind probably isn't appropriate on a "family" forum.

I don't understand the fascination with Cheryl Cole. She's a stick. A stick with an annoying accent. There are far better looking women than her. Curvier women.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread