Random Thoughts

What if you DO end up in a freezer :eek:

But nah, I wouldn't mind meeting some PC members. The parents are extremely paranoid, however...so I have to work around that :spy

Yeah, we met through PC, you could say. But, in any case, Zorax goes to school on the same street as me, and I know people from his school too. Dubai is a small place, number-wise. I've talked to mutual friends on MSN in mega-convos before actually meeting them in person.

Ever heard of "not telling the parents" ;)

and if I do end up in a meat freezer then please season me with salt and lemon juice only.

No, in fact I think its rather cool. Hope to meet some PC members on my next trip to England myself.

If I do not come back though, then check dutchad's meat freezer, I might be in there ;)

Is that a euphemism? ;) I'm so childish...

Anyway, I've met 4 PC'ers. Kev, Colin, Zimmer-rail and Burma's Finest, all really good blokes. Met plenty of people on/from the net (25 perhaps), it's not in the slightest bit weird if you have a modicum of common sense, never felt anything other than meeting up with friends when doing so. That said, it is different if you're not an adult.

Oh and if you do find yourself back in England, I can show you the "broads" of Brighton! ;)

I already have deals to meet up with Tom in Canada/Scotland and Simbazz in UK (He still owes me a cup of coffee for the PCPL!)

Yea I am planning a massive England cricket trip, much like Maney's USA baseball trip. Hope to catch most of the historic grounds and of course the "broads of Brighton" :)

Probably won't be for another summer or so, might try to make it an Ashes summer if I can afford it.

Ashes summer in England and Australia should be on any cricket fans bucketlist.

Ha, I'm going on a baseball trip?! Happy days...

Woops I might have mixed you up with someone else who was talking about taking a trip to all the baseball stadiums in the US, starting with the Yankees.

Was it not you?

Wasn't me, but I'm definitely going to try it at some point now. 30 stadiums in 30 days possible?

Not really, considering travel time, unless you mean going to the stadiums when there is not a game going on (bit pointless) and even then that is tough.

Not really, considering travel time, unless you mean going to the stadiums when there is not a game going on (bit pointless) and even then that is tough.

Game every 2 days then? Don't think I'd be able to justify 90 days in the States haha.

Users who are viewing this thread