Random Thoughts

*Kicks Tom's Ass*
images

I'm pissed off. And I'm a failure of epic proportions. And I'm very pissed off.

Weird combo.

Zorax, if it was the Hong Kong knocking you off, that certainly doesn't make you a failure. 80% of people wouldn't of even came close! Probably more.

Just realized I have joined the Standards ass kissing following career :facepalm

ATM I am somehow stuck in an infinite loop of referring Clauses in a document of about 300 pages, and about 80 different symbols in the nomenclature :(

Happy with my day's work. Smashed two rounders in two games in our college tournament, one of which won us the first game. Should have made it through to the finals but mucked up. Bowled epicly as well. It was a good laugh all round.

A mate, on 99 birds shagged, takes back a girl he'd been for drinks with. We (his housemates) all hide behind furniture in the living room when he came back. He starts his foreplay and asks her if she'd mind if he wore cricket gloves whilst they had sex, since it was a bit of a fetish thing for him. She looked confused but said fine, he goes into bag and puts them on. Then asks if he can wear pads, then finally a helmet. Fully padded up, proceeds to enter her and after about 3 minutes (LAD) comes, flicks on the main light switch. We all pop up from behind the sofa with rousing applause and cries of "THATS THE CENTURY!!", he grabs his cricket bat, removes his helmet and acknowledges the crowd. She bursts into tears, dresses quickly and runs out of the front door. She left her pants. LAD

TRUE LAD - the home of lad banter :laugh What a site.

Users who are viewing this thread