Random Thoughts

Maybe try admitting yourself into a hospital and citing poor health as a reason for not being done on time?

Just had a hell of an experience. Neighbor was on his way to pick up his car (Bentley) from the workshop and asked me to tag along! This is the official Aston Martin/Lotus/Bentley workshop in my city.

The outside of the building was completely unmarked, it looked like a normal warehouse until you stepped inside. From the inside it looked like a bloody f1 garage! There must have been at least $10 million worth of cars inside.

I took a few pictures for the car nuts here, not a big car person but I was in awe being inside. Not to mention the ride home in a Bentley Continental!

Attachments

• DSCN0449.JPG
    DSCN0449.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0450.JPG
    DSCN0450.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0452.JPG
    DSCN0452.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN0453.JPG
    DSCN0453.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN0454.JPG
    DSCN0454.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN0456.JPG
    DSCN0456.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN0455.JPG
    DSCN0455.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
People drives Bentley in Texas? People DRIVES in Texas? :p

JK! Those are some sick toys! Some day I will buy some...

I'm gunna start playing golf on Fridays. There is a pro who helps the juniors, it's only 2 bucks including equipment and everything.

Hoping to eventually get myself some nice clubs, and play as a weekend thing when I'm older. Play it for sport on Wednesday arvo's, as well.

I play off a 12 in golf. Haven't really played in the past year or so. Nor do I enjoy it immensely on a competitive level, like I enjoy athletics and tennis. So, yeah. Golf is a nice way to relax though, if the weather's nice.

Feck, gonna cost me $185 to make this 2x2m St. George flag I designed, + another $50 - and that's without the poles. Don't have $225 right now D: Will probably have to wait until next season, get it made in the off season.

Anyway, any of you Aussies picked up this months fourfourtwo? Not sure if its similar in England but this month has the usual magazine (which has some great features this month including Pim Verbeek and Fabio Capello interviews), then it has a fourfourtwo complete WC guide magazine, a poster which has all the groups and fixtures of the groups, plus a table that you can fill out at the end to show who finished where. Then it also has the WC sticker book and 6 stickers. Good value.

One of my mates dropped out of uni, he said it is because he wants to change from a maths-french dual honours to pure maths, but he could have just switched - so he said he wants to work and save up for a year so he isn't skint during uni.

But he is really really good at golf, so we think he has taken the time off to work on his game as he has dreams of going pro. He is working a lot, mind.

Users who are viewing this thread