Random Thoughts

Galli_Galli_Simsim_Group.JPG
:laugh

He lives in India. They might have something there that they would be shocked that you don't know.
You'd have a point if Sesame Street wasn't basically the world's most widely seen kid's program and just some obscure Australian one. It isn't like I'm posting,
Agro.jpg

Anyway,

Last edited:
Sesame Street is the business. Funnily enough I just watched a Scrubs series 8 episode where JD keeps seeing Sesame Street characters in his daydreams.

Stupid yanks. Pisses me off when this dictionary tells me words like 'humour and colour' aren't spelled correctly.

If your talking about the Firefox version, you can download different dictionaries. I've got the UK one.

Anybody else here heard Rise Againsts cover of anyway you want it? It's some tune. Had it stuck in my head the past two weeks.

Stuck here in the library doing some boring old essay and I can't get Celine Dion out of my head!!! Shouldn't have watched Titanic last night!!! If only the fools hadn't been going so fast..... Rose could have ended up with Jack and lived happily ever after :p

Users who are viewing this thread