Random Thoughts

If you passed your driving test, you're safe in your career. :P

@SS: Lol, A degree in Game development is awesome. I'm still figuring myself out with a6 game studio :p, But working your ass out in it, just for a while though, will win you big time bucks.

Yeah, not heard great stuff about the degrees over here. Looking more at going in to the Producer role, so waiting on some feedback from some people before going further.

not sure whether to proper try and go for her

That sounds a wee bit rapey.....

Get her AS drunk as she was the other night when she thought shagging you was a good idea. Couple of bottles of Vodka ought to do it?.....:D

I'll stick a fiver on lightning striking twice.

Lost a fiver with a prop bet last night.
Group of students were smashed and had a table full of shots (cheap bar) just there not being drank for about an hour, most of them were dancing so 1-2 were sat by the shots.

The bet was my mate had to rob one and down it. (shots prices fluctuated - stock exchange bar- went as little as 80p)

He only went and did it. Other mate thinks "FREE SHOTS" and tries himself, and gets caught. The students grass him up to the glass collector who laughs and gives my mate tips on how to do it more subtlely.

Only in Liverpool.

ste_mc_efc added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

That sounds a wee bit rapey.....

Get her AS drunk as she was the other night when she thought shagging you was a good idea. Couple of bottles of Vodka ought to do it?.....:D

poor phrasing admittedly, but I was drunkish int he early morning.

She wasn't even that drunk saturday. baffling.

Lost a fiver with a prop bet last night.
Group of students were smashed and had a table full of shots (cheap bar) just there not being drank for about an hour, most of them were dancing so 1-2 were sat by the shots.

The bet was my mate had to rob one and down it. (shots prices fluctuated - stock exchange bar- went as little as 80p)

He only went and did it. Other mate thinks "FREE SHOTS" and tries himself, and gets caught. The students grass him up to the glass collector who laughs and gives my mate tips on how to do it more subtlely.

Only in Liverpool.

ste_mc_efc added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

poor phrasing admittedly, but I was drunkish int he early morning.

She wasn't even that drunk saturday. baffling.

If she wasn't that drunk then "go for her" on saturday. You can't make more of an ass of yourself by the sounds of it. Nothing to lose.....

New Peep Show is coming out in a few weeks. There are clips and the 1st episode will be shown online a week before it's on TV for free! unfortunately only in the UK :(

Getting braces in like a week :noway
Really dont wont them, anyone here had/got them?

Had them for a year and a half like 6 years ago. Hated them at the time but so worth them in the long run as I have a perfectly straight smile. Chicks dig a nice smile ;)

I've had them for most of high school, I don't even notice them now, so it's going to be weird when I get them off, hopefully that will be before uni starts next year.
My teeth were never actually that bad, but for the last two years they've been waiting for one of my back teeth to grow, which just isn't growing.
I can see why people who get them for like a year hate them, but after a few years I don't even notice them, and in the long run like Tom said it's worth it.

Very happy with my exam scores. 91% average for maths, topped the year level for English with a 100% average, 96% for science, 100% for history and 84% for Literature, which is a year 11 subject (I'm in year 10).

Quite a good haul and I just got back from Harry Potter. Absolutely loved it!

Such a nerdy post.

nerd.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gazza

You know what they say. Be nice to nerds because you'll probably end up working for one.
I, too, am off to see Harry Potter today ;)

strobe lights for out house party. boss.

ste_mc_efc added 9 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

contemplating a nudey run under strobe lights. I've only had a few so far too. oh dear.

Saturday night and I'm sitting at home like a twat. Anyone want to chat or play scrabble or poker or do something? I'm bored as.

Someone get on MSN!

I will be getting a PS3 this black friday. I am 90% on that. My Xbox is OLDDD!! I got it from my older brother, time for my punk younger brother to use it. That way he will lay off my new PS3.

A new 3D TV would be nice too. But that's way out of my league. ah well.

Your actually going to stand in line for the deals? Don't get killed by the crazy mob dude. Black Friday is chaos, especially at Best Buy

Users who are viewing this thread