Random Thoughts

Yes, but that's because Lager should be served (if indeed at all) cold, Real Ale shouldn't be. It should be served from 8-10C (which isn't warm and is the typical cellar temperature, thus how Ale developed before the mass produced Lager came about.

Yes, but that's because Lager should be served (if indeed at all) cold, Real Ale shouldn't be.

Gathered. Still got to love the bevvies, hate spirits with a passion. Used to be all over them like a rash but then had a bad night on neat Pimms and have never gone back to spirits properly. A proper G&T goes down a treat, but not much else.

Last edited:
The Aussie and Kiwis have the right idea about beer. It should be cold enough to burn your throat.
UK has got better in recent years with super-chilled but generally beer is still way too warm.

Saturday night and I'm sitting at home like a twat. Anyone want to chat or play scrabble or poker or do something? I'm bored as.

Someone get on MSN!

Where's that new bird you'd supposedly hooked up with and went hiking with? That's what Saturday nights are all about

Read that as testes then.

I never want to hear that word or any synonyms thereof ever again.

Still in pain now from saturday night. May well swerve my lecture to go the hospital.

That girl fromt he other week basically squeezed and twisted. And now the left one has moved and has swollen a good 10%.

Slightly concerned. Not going to lie.

Apart from that a typically awesome night for me. Flapped it yet again. standard. And someone set our dinner table on fire before it was even 8pm.

Last edited:
That girl fromt he other week basically squeezed and twisted. And now the left one has moved and has swollen a good 10%.

:lol

Even with the intimate groping, did you get anywhere? Or is that a null question before I've even asked it?

The inside mail is that it didn't work out.

Enough said about that though. So bored I'm strumming my guitar with one hand and browsing over forums that have sucked the life out of me.

So that's what the kids are calling it these days.

@muely - attempting to indicate that I don't go in much for vodka and mixers. Except when it's classy (and preferably cheap) cocktails.

:lol

Even with the intimate groping, did you get anywhere? Or is that a null question before I've even asked it?

nah. I didn't want to really. Although the repeated "you strip I strip" offer was tempting, there were too many people about and I need to cut down my semi*-public nudity. I definitely won't now as she simply cannot be trusted anywhere near that area.

*not a pun

ste_mc_efc added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

she has jsut had the cheek to try and deny it too.

I think I'd remeber why I had to hold an icepack to the groin sunday evening, in a house in which the heating had broke in winter.

Where's that new bird you'd supposedly hooked up with and went hiking with? That's what Saturday nights are all about

The inside mail is that it didn't work out.

Enough said about that though. So bored I'm strumming my guitar with one hand and browsing over forums that have sucked the life out of me.

Yea it didn't work out but I got what I wanted

Nearly the size of a grape then now?

Had a period where it was my favourite drink but I've steadily gone off it as it hasn't really got a taste of its own. Most people who drink Vodka do it to get drunk not bothering about the taste while I'd prefer to drink something which has a great taste (Gin, Ale and the odd Lager) then end up drunk.

Was hoping to be off work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for the Ashes but I've got to go in on Wednesday and Thursday. Can't complain though should get quite a tasty looking wage packet coming in for someone who pretty much pays a peppercorn rent and no bills.

Vodka has taste? :p

Is Everclear available there? it's legal moonshine, 95% alcohol by volume. Makes vodka look like child's play

Users who are viewing this thread