PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@arjwiz @Ishaan k I need to know whats happening with my first game. @azad hasn't responded till now and I am the only one who is yet to start the game. Please look into this matter and let me know.

We already discussed that we have given him until Thursday. If he doesn't reply by then, he is out of the tournament. I will give everyone one or two additional fixtures if possible.

lets call it a day. good bowling performance by @kushari made sure tsl didnt even get past 30. PW are 5 wkts down with close to 100 runs lead

done

----------

@kushari give some credit to ma bowling :D

----------

lets call it a day afyer 15

Yes, your bowling was superb. I have to play well from here to get a significant lead in this match.
As for the controversy, it was hard for me to believe that anyone can miss the save & exit request (As I have sent you atleast 06/07 requests), but if you say so, I am gonna believe you as you are my Friend.

@kushari you can trust me bro. I havent played much and that too save and exit. I have been busy off late as I have become a dad and was busy running around. Lets try to continue if possible very late in the evening today.

Cheers

Punjab Warriors v Tamil Super Lions

Tamil Super Lions 1st Inning: All Out for 26 Runs in 11.5 Overs

Highest Scorer from Tamil Super Lions:

David Warner: 08 (17 Balls)
Dinesh Kartik: 06 (12 Balls)

Bowling Stats for Punjab Warriors:

Angelo Matthews: 05 Wicket for 03 Run in 03 Overs
Umesh Yadav: 02 Wicket for 10 Run in 05 Overs
Dale Steyn: 02 Wicket for 13 Run in 3.5 Overs

Punjab Warrior 1st Inning: 05/122 in 15 Overs

Highest Scorer from Punjab Warrior:

W. Saha: 39 (41 Balls)
N. Sidhu: 10 (07 Balls)
A. Rahane: 25 (19 Balls)

Bowling Stats for Tamil Super Lions:

R. Ashwin: 02 Wicket for 40 Runs in 05 Overs
J. Anderson: 00 Wicket for 22 Runs in 02 Overs
Bhuveneshwar Kumar: 00 Wicket for 09 Runs in 02 Overs
R. Venkatraghwan: 02 Wickets for 31 Runs in 04 Overs
Ashish Nehra: 01 Wicket for 20 Runs in 02 Overs

Punjab Warrior lead Tamil Super Lion by 96 Runs.

Still to Bat for Punjab Warrior: Sanju Samson / Yuvraj Singh / Kevin Pietersen / Shakib-Ul Hasan & Angelo Matthews

----------

@kushari you can trust me bro. I havent played much and that too save and exit. I have been busy off late as I have become a dad and was busy running around. Lets try to continue if possible very late in the evening today.

Cheers

Congrats bro...I am too sorry if my word are a bit too harsh, but you know from where I am coming..During your 5th Over, I sent you save & exit request for 03/04 times as I have to go to toilet, but you kept on running on me and I had to sit through that..:p:p:p:p:p...Actually, the manager who is bowling it should be always his responsibility to send the request for save & exit (as you did at last on 15th Over)..Please forget everything I said in anger. I really appreciate your trying hard even though you are new to the game.

Last edited:
@Ishaan k kindly let us know whether and when you want to continue again. IIn case you are busy with certain thing, at least try to inform us in this forum from when you will be available next? Being co organizer of this league it is one of your responsibility to see matches are completed in the schedule time frame.

----------

@arjwiz what is the plan if any of the manager is not available or do not finish (willingly or unwillingly) his match in the given time frame? How will you resolve that situation?

@Solomon is there any possibility of resuming play today? Let me know if you want to resume today.

@kushari maybe late tonight? What time you off to bed

Thats not an issue. I can play till atleast 0130 AM IST. You tell me when you would like to start, I will make my schedule (Take Permission from Wife) accordingly.

Thats not an issue. I can play till atleast 0130 AM IST. You tell me when you would like to start, I will make my schedule (Take Permission from Wife) accordingly.

I am 2.30 hrs behind IST right now. I will try to be online for atleast an hour of play before you the time you have proposed

I am 2.30 hrs behind IST right now. I will try to be online for atleast an hour of play before you the time you have proposed

SO, that mean you will try to come online around 2330 IST or around 2100 Israel Time?

Users who are viewing this thread