PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

2200 hrs. I will try to confirm asap.

That means 0030 IST. Thats OK. Confirm me by 2100 Israel time if possible that you will be playing from 2200 hrs.

@kushari i will be online around 22.15. Let me know if its ok with you? We can play as long as you can

@kushari i will be online around 22.15. Let me know if its ok with you? We can play as long as you can

Let see if I can manage. I am watching a movie now. Will let you know at 2210 hrs (0040 IST)

OK I am online and waiting for you.

Do initiate save and exit every 10 Covers.

@Ishaan k kindly let us know whether and when you want to continue again. IIn case you are busy with certain thing, at least try to inform us in this forum from when you will be available next? Being co organizer of this league it is one of your responsibility to see matches are completed in the schedule time frame.

----------

@arjwiz what is the plan if any of the manager is not available or do not finish (willingly or unwillingly) his match in the given time frame? How will you resolve that situation?

We will take it on a case by case basis, but obviously if it is evidently the fault of one person than he will be penalised. Hopefully we dont extend match days by too long.

Extremely well bowling by TSL.

I am really struggling against spinners. Beside extras you are bowling quite well.

@Solomon very well done. Great bowling towards the end.

TSL will have to score more than 209 to avoid inning defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread