PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

From now to about 1630 Ist maybe a little bit after that

OK Let me come Online, but as soon as I send you save request, do accept it immediately (as I will keep on getting calls throughout the match & I have to save & exit then).

10 Minutes pls. Having Tea & cookies. How you bowl so quick. Please teach me how to bowl good line and length with pace. You are simply unplayable.

Algoods just send me an invite when your ready and i just practice trying to land your front foot on the popping crease the less foot you get behind the crease the better and i hold r1 on occassions to speed it up dont hold it all the time though your bowler will become fatigued :)

And please send the non striker batsman in his crease i could have ran him out three times just warning u :)

I am pressing O (Round Button) after every ball (Whenever I don't intend to take runs), but it seems my Non Strikers are on High dose of LSD. No matter how hard or light I press the cancel run button, they take their own leisure time to walk back to the crease. I am sure my Grand papa still walks faster than these SOBs. It was fun nonetheless, and @bradthelad you are bowling really really well.

I am pressing O (Round Button) after every ball (Whenever I don't intend to take runs), but it seems my Non Strikers are on High dose of LSD. No matter how hard or light I press the cancel run button, they take their own leisure time to walk back to the crease. I am sure my Grand papa still walks faster than these SOBs. It was fun nonetheless, and @bradthelad you are bowling really really well.

Tell your players no partying the night before :facepalm @honu999 lets continue

Jharkland 2nd Innings

8 / 60 off 12 overs trail by 200 odd

R.Sharma 11 (19)

P.Siddle 2 - 19

Full scorecard after match has completed

Tell your players no partying the night before :facepalm @honu999 lets continue

Jharkland 2nd Innings

8 / 60 off 12 overs trail by 200 odd

R.Sharma 11 (19)

P.Siddle 2 - 19

Full scorecard after match has completed

Just 10 Minutes. Need to send an email. Dont worry you will win by Today only.

How can you read my mind? Astonishing, exactly, I am planning to scrore further 400 Runs today then will bowl you out for below 10 Runs..:D:D:D:D:D

If you do win you have confirmed your players are taking LSD theres got to be an investagation into this @arjwiz

----------

Jks jks i take that back :p :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread