PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Yes i agree @arjwiz is the kING DON hes giving your players lower end cheap stuff hes ripping yous off hes trying to take out his competition bold move :spy :lol

Sorry Buddy. I know it is very very annoying that I am sending you save & exit request so often. But I cant help. When ever I am getting a call I have to send you the save request. Its 1400 hrs in India and my work needs me to be connected with my clients all the time. Please dont take it otherwise. If I was bowling, I would have just paused and receive the call and then start bowling again, but when I am batting I cant do that. I hope you are not getting irritated, I cant really help it. I am trying my best to play as per your schedule & convenience but this much you & other managers who will play with me have to bear. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Sorry Buddy. I know it is very very annoying that I am sending you save & exit request so often. But I cant help. When ever I am getting a call I have to send you the save request. Its 1400 hrs in India and my work needs me to be connected with my clients all the time. Please dont take it otherwise. If I was bowling, I would have just paused and receive the call and then start bowling again, but when I am batting I cant do that. I hope you are not getting irritated, I cant really help it. I am trying my best to play as per your schedule & convenience but this much you & other managers who will play with me have to bear. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Its doesnt bother me u already said you have to do it earlier dont have to explain again :) whats annoying me is i cant get u out :( haha

Its doesnt bother me u already said you have to do it earlier dont have to explain again :) whats annoying me is i cant get u out :( haha

I have sent you lots of JOIN request. You seems to be far from the machine.

Lol sorry been eating watching tv while i ate :)

Well done lad. You played exceptionally well. I think you are the number one contender to win this Ranji League. It was pleasure playing with you. Though I lost, but I am proud of the way I fought till the end.

Well done lad. You played exceptionally well. I think you are the number one contender to win this Ranji League. It was pleasure playing with you. Though I lost, but I am proud of the way I fought till the end.

Thanks @honu999 for the kind words i enyoyed playing agaisnt you the final score doesnt reflect i think the match itself i found it alot harder than what the scorecard shows good luck with your remaining rounds and by the looks of it we wont meet again :( by goodluck and really enjoyed my time i never though i would get u out at the end a lot of luck carried me through this match hope u enjoyed the match to take care :)

@bradthelad I cannot play with you till 21st June (Date for commencement of 4th Round), as ours match is in 4th Round, which need to start simultaneously with other 4th Round Matches.

@valerian140 My next match is with you (3rd Round Match), let me know whenever you want to play that match. As I have finished my match with @Solomon and @Ishaan k is not responding to my play request, you are next with whom I need to play, and then finally I will play with @bradthelad in the 4th Round.

Thanks @honu999 for the kind words i enyoyed playing agaisnt you the final score doesnt reflect i think the match itself i found it alot harder than what the scorecard shows good luck with your remaining rounds and by the looks of it we wont meet again :( by goodluck and really enjoyed my time i never though i would get u out at the end a lot of luck carried me through this match hope u enjoyed the match to take care :)

@bradthelad thanks for your kind word too, I am not in your league. There is No shame in loosing to the best player in this tournament. The score card does show the difference in quality between you and me, so no need to be so humble.

I have tried to learn a lot from watching you play, and I can promise I will not be an easy target for my other opponents. Thanks for your time and specially your patience with me. Love to play practice matches with you later on.

KEo3XHZ.jpg

cQXejkF.jpg

How did you post this scorecard? Did you enter it manually into a computer by copying from your TV screen?

It would be great if every match could have these scoreboards, then I will try and do some player stats at the end (and orange/purple cap may be).

I will also regularly update the results somewhere.

What was the summary of brad and honu's match?

How did you post this scorecard? Did you enter it manually into a computer by copying from your TV screen?

It would be great if every match could have these scoreboards, then I will try and do some player stats at the end (and orange/purple cap may be).

I will also regularly update the results somewhere.

What was the summary of brad and honu's match?

@arjwiz yes, I manually noted the score in my computer in word file, then converted the file into JPG with free online tool PDFaid.com and then posted the JPG pic through image share link. I can also fill up the mode of dismissal column but was feeling lazy for that.

IMP: Please do remind everyone in the 1st POST and MAKE IT COMPULSORY THAT NO ONE WILL DELETE THEIR SAVE FILES TILL THE TOURNAMENT IS COMPLETE. If somehow the save file is deleted then there is no way you can get the match score again.

Last edited:
@bradthelad buddy please do the honor of providing the score card and match summery for our match if you please.

Users who are viewing this thread